Soju bottles

"What the fuck?" Shihwa ran to her window hearing stones being thrown at it. She lifted it up and almost got hit by one of the rocks. She looked down to see Rowoon picking up more rocks and getting ready to throw them.

He suddenly looked up and a sheepish smile spread across his face when he saw Shihwa. "Hi beautiful! You came" Rowoon said, his voice slurring. Shihwa noticed the 2 bottles of Soju lying on the ground along with the rocks.

"I didn't want to wake up Mr Lee so I tried this" he giggled and Shihwa couldn't help but stare at how cute the cold Choi Rowoon looked right now. "Come down, don't make me stay here alone!" He said pouting before smiling like a baby.

Shihwa shook her head before running down the stairs and slowly opening the front door making sure no one would hear. She walked out to the backyard seeing Rowoon laying on the floor with his eyes shut.

She ran to him before shaking the boy vigorously. "Choi Rowoon!! Please don't fall asleep here" she didn't get to think twice before Rowoon pulled her down on top of him for a hug. "Did I scare you, hwa?" He said hugging her close.

"You wish!" Shihwa smiled to herself as she let Rowoon hold her close. "You smell nice, like a garden! Not wet grass but like roses and lavenders. Just beautiful" Rowoon sighed and let her go as he sat up now facing Shihwa.

He took a Soju bottle before staring at it. "I'm not a big drinker but I drank a lot. I'm sorry" Rowoon said laying down on Shihwa's lap. "Why did you drink?" She asked running a hand through Rowoon's hair.

"I couldn't get the picture of you holding that Yuta's hand out of my head" Rowoon brought Shihwa's hand down from his hair before kissing it. "Don't hold his hand" Rowoon turned to hug Shihwa while still laying on her lap.

"You idiot, I was comforting him as a friend! You could have asked me before getting drunk." She smiled at how childish Rowoon was being. "Really!?" He bolted up like a little kid.

"Keep quiet and yes!" Shihwa let herself laugh at Rowoon. "you're freaking drunk, I can't take you seriously!" Shihwa said taking the Soju bottle away from Rowoon.

"I'm a cute drunk boy, kiss me!!" Rowoon puckered his lips and waited for Shihwa to kiss him. "You look like a baby! I'm not kissing you" Shihwa placed her hand on Rowoon's mouth only to have him frown at her.

He moved her hand away from his mouth before swiftly pulling her onto his lap. "What are you doing?" Shihwa looked down at him with an amused look on her face.

"I'm not letting you go back in until I get my kiss" Rowoon said as a matter of fact. "Then we'll be sitting like this all night" Shihwa smirked at Rowoon who looked like he didn't mind at all.

"You were being serious?" Shihwa asked a few minutes after she understood that Rowoon had no plans of letting her move. "One kiss and I can go sleep? It's freaking 3am, you psycho!" Rowoon nodded cutely.

Shihwa placed her hand on Rowoon's cheek before letting herself kiss him, she could feel Rowoon smile into the kiss and she could feel her heart swoon at the simple action. She wanted to tease him a bit so she let her teeth slightly bite on his lower lip.

"Ah! Did you just bite me?" Shihwa just shrugged before walking back to her house with a satisfied look on her face. "Wait!" Rowoon shouted making Shihwa turn around.

"I forgot how to get home"

........

A/N-y'all have to watch 'The Untamed'!!

Couple goals is all I shall say

I AM IN LOVE WITH WANG YIBO!!