THE TALK

Originally published Nov

Originally published Nov. 4, 2017

Title: The Talk

Pairing: Zach x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 306

Summary: One of the boys sees Zach left some hickeys on you.

Warning(s): Hickeys, the talk

A/N: Thank you so much for the request, anon! Sorry, that it's kind of short, but I hope you enjoy it!

Also, this is the fourteenth of EIGHTEEN imagines I shall be posting today! Why eighteen, you may ask? It's because today is my eighteenth birthday, and I'm feeling extra af! I hope y'all enjoy!!

(Ahhh, it's almost over?? How???)

"Y/N...What's that on your neck?"

Your head shot up, and your hand went to your neck, trying to figure out what Daniel was talking about. You looked to Zach, who was sitting beside you. His face was red, and he wouldn't meet your gaze.

"Oooh, I think I know what it is!" Corbyn declared. "It's a hickey!"

All of the boys were staring at the two of you now. You suddenly understood why Zach wouldn't meet your eyes. "No it's not!" you argued, still trying to cover your neck with your hand.

Jack managed to grab your hand, and pulled it away from your neck. "Yes it is!" he said.

You pushed Jack away from you, turning to hide your blushing face in Zach's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him.

"Ah ah ah!" Corbyn said. "You guys need to separate! We can't have little baby Herrons running around here!"

"What?" you and Zach said together.

"...Do you guys not know how babies are made?" Corbyn pretended to faint. "They don't know where babies come from, guys!"

"What?! I know where—"

"Shhh, Jonah's got a story time for you," Jonah hushed. "Okay, so, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much—"

"My parents gave me a better talk than this when I was in elementary school!" you protested.

"—so they decide they want a child so that a baby can experience the love they have."

"Guys, stop!" Zach said.

"And then they go to their bedroom and get naked and—"

"I'M A VIRGIN!"

Everyone stopped.

"I'm a virgin. Zach's a virgin. We're not having sex. And we're not having babies!" you shouted. "Christ..."

You got up and left the room, Zach trailing after you.

"...I was just going to say they eat cake..." Jonah muttered.