Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - The Dilemma

"You went to the Strip Club again! Harry, I can't deal with this right now! You have known that. Maybe we should take a break for a while..." I softly whispered, this was something I have had nightmares about.

"What... Now wait a second here Sirius, are you on your period you have been acting kind of 'bitchy' lately." I step back, Harry's fists were clenched. Trying to say something else my mouth was wide open but Harry wouldn't have it.

Surprisingly he leaned forward pressed me against the wall and softly kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry, Niall wanted me to get out of the apartment and have some fun." He mumbled, his soft lips delicately brushing against my skin. I shook my head anger still coursing through my veins, shoving Harry off of me I walked towards MY bedroom.

"Harry, I hate having to say this but I have to..." With a snarl I ran into my room and locked the door in Harry's face, grabbing my phone I texted him something a lot of One Direction fans would kill me for.

"It's me or the band."

Harry's phone was either texting me or he was reading it, but I knew he was angry by the curse words he was saying on the other side of the door. Turning on the tv I changed the channel from Teen Mom to The News. The blonde news lady stared right through me and I almost flinched when she pointed at me but she then went silent. I heard the front door slam then the woman said Harry's answer.

"Harry Styles has quit One Direction."

My name is Sirius Maxel, and this my story...

A/n
Hey guys 👋, this is one of my first fanfictions with a real person in it instead of disney. So, don't criticize me. And go follow my friend @emilllyy123