🔥 She Always Gets Her Way 🔥

"Here Chris." Phil said pushing a mug of tea toward Christina.

"Thanks hon." Chris said taking the mug.

Chris turned just in time to see Tara walk into the clubhouse. Chris watched Tara go back toward the dorm rooms as Happy came over and sat next to her. "Jax fucked up didn't he?" Chris asked sighing, knowing her twin brother.

"I don't know." Happy answered with his usual nonchalant shrug.

"Helpful you are not babe." Chris rolled her eyes and Hap kissed her forehead.

Just then Tara came storming back out and flew out of the clubhouse. Next thing she heard was Ope telling Lyla that if she didn't eat pussy for a living she'd have a better set of friends. Chris winced before the crack was even heard when Lyla stormed out next.

"You stay out of it you little psycho." Happy told her.

"Hey!" She pouted.

Within minutes Opie was headed back down the hall where Ima emerged adjusting the tiniest and sluttiest outfit I'd ever seen. "You got a thing for taken men don' ya sweetheart?" Chris asked sweetly.

"Excuse me?" She asked with attitude.

"You heard me ya cum dumpster." Chris snorted, even Happy snorted at laugh at that.

"Fucking bitch." Ima grumbled walking out.

Chris busted then into a fit of giggles. "You talk a lotta shit for a girl whose feet don't even touch the floor." Clay noted and Chris laughed harder.

"Haven't you heard? I'm a fun filled lollipop triple dipped in psycho." Chris grinned and Clay shuddered.

Everyone knew Chris was a little insane. It's what made everyone love her so much. It's what made Happy fall in love with her two years ago. She never cared when he came to her door and told gruesome tales of what he'd done to people. She honestly found it to be something she enjoyed. Everyone knew since she was small she had a dark side, like Happy did.

Gemma nurtured it but still taught her to control it. Christina lived to antagonize people that challenged her, it was another thing Happy loved was she didn't back down. He admired her for it. "CHURCH!" Clay called.

"Is this about the plan to get my nephew back?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jax replied coming out.

"No matter where he is Jackson. I go too. Got it?" Chris asked standing in front of her brother who towered over her tiny self.

"I know." Jax told his sister.

Happy came up and kissed her. "We'll talk before I leave." Hap promised.

Chris nodded and landed another peck to his lips before he followed everyone to the table. Chris made her way outside with her tea and smokes to Lyla. "You okay?" Chris asked.

"You've known Ope since you were kids... Is he in this?" She asked sadly.

"Honestly babe, I wish I could answer that." Chris shrugged because she really didn't know where the bearded giant's head was at anymore.

Lyla nodded and got up bidding Christina goodbye. Chris waved back before lighting up a smoke. Chris puffed her smoke slowly enjoying the quiet for the moment until the men filed out of church. Hap came out and dragged Chris down to his dorm. "We leave tonight for Belfast." Happy explained.

"Okay. I'll pack a small bag." Chris said.

"You're not going." Happy told her.

Chris' body went ridged. "And who died and made you my boss?" Chris asked.

"There's too many variables. You're staying." Happy told her firmly.

"Like fucking hell I am." Christina growled.

"You are. I don't know what's waiting for us over there!" Happy told her.

"I don't fucking care. I'll fly out my goddamn self and have McGee pick me up. I was always his favorite 'niece'." Christina told him.

Happy glared and Christina smirked. She stepped toward him and ran a finger down his chest. "Big bad biker wants to protect me. It's sweet really but I'm pretty sure he's forgotten who he's dealing with." Christina purred getting to her tip toes to press a kiss to his jaw.

Hap spun them pinning the tiny golden haired woman against the wall. "You're gonna get hurt." Happy stated.

"Then I'll heal. Now fuck me Lowman." Chris demanded.

Happy lifted her by the ample cheeks of her ass and she wrapped her legs around him. His cock hardening at just the feeling of her body pressed against him. She leaned in and took his bottom lip between her teeth, nipping at it making him harder.

"Fuck." Happy growled before putting her feet on the ground and starting to rip clothing off.

"Hap?! We gotta go." Juice called.

"Busy. Give him twenty!" Chris called back.

Happy reached out and tore the black lace that was covering his favorite possessions. Freeing her tits he grasped them and squeezed making Chris moan in pleasure. She reached down to yank Happy's boxers off, before pulling off her own panties.

Happy's cock twitch in anticipation and his balls drew up tight to his body. He coulsn't wait a second longer as he threw her down on the bed, spreading her thighs wide he climbed between them. Without a seconds hesitation he plowed forward and Christina screamed.

Her back arched off the bed as Happy set a punishing pace. The slick heat surrounding his cock had him seeing stars. The way her walls flexed around him was almost heavenly.

Soon her walls clamped down around him, the muscles quivering as Happy could feel himself ready to explode. He knew the second his woman released her sweet juices he would be a goner. His name was falling from her lips like a mantra.

Finally, heaven descended. She screamed Happy's name as exploded, Happy following in suit. He collapsed onto his back beside her panting. "You know I'm going whether you like it or not right?" She asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Good. Now I expect round two before we leave for Belfast." Chris winked as she climbed out of bed and headed for the shower.

Happy shook his head but a grin widened on his face. That was his old lady. Takes no shit and gets her way. Definitely a Teller and one day, Lowman would suit her nicely.