classroom 🔞

2:42pm
i dropped my pencil onto my notebook in frustration. i hated this period with a passion, all the teacher did was talk non-stop about topics that weren't even remotely close to geometry.
"...how insane right?" he paused for a moment to look at the people around the class and pick up their reaction, only to see the majority of them with their heads down and drool-covered books. i couldn't help but chuckle a little at the sight, hearing my boyfriend laugh as well.
"that's...embarrassing," i whispered in mattia's ear earning a nod from him in agreement. without realizing, i was scanning him from head to toe. god damn he looked good today. mattia was dressed in gray sweats and a plain black t-shirt and i can't forget the messy hair.
my eyes looked up from him towards the clock, there's only a few minutes left until we're dismissed, i thought, fuck it.
my right hand slowly traveled from my lap onto mattia's and rested at the waistband of his pants. he seemed to pay no mind to my actions so i continued, now palming him gently through the thin layer of cloth.
"y/n-"
"shhh, you're gonna get us caught." i glimpsed the front of the room once more to check if anyone was watching.
"uhmm," mattia's head slowly tilted back and he bit his lip to prevent another sound from escaping him. i was now inside of his boxers, running my fingers along his semi-hard member but was soon interrupted.
"y/n! i haven't heard you participate at all today so how about you give us your answer to number 6?"
my heart dropped in fear of the professor catching onto what was occurring from under the table. i heard mattia groan in displeasure at feeling my hand movements come to an end.
fuck. "i didn't get to number 6," i responded immediately and watched his smile turn into a frown of disappointment. "okay then, you can stay here after school and explain to me why that is. anyone else wanna give this problem a shot?"
i rolled my eyes and brought my attention back to mattia, proceeding to pump his length up and down and heeding the tip, knowing this was where he was most sensitive.
"fuck," he breathed out and i glared at him. "do you want me to stop?"
"n-no. keep going, please." hearing him whine like this only turned me on even more than i already was. noticing that he was beginning to twitch a bit, i tightened my grip around him and sped up.
"y/n...i'm so close." my index finger moved up against his sensitive tip and remained there, not granting him the satisfaction to cum. he's gonna get me back after this.
the bell rings and we both jump, along with the other students scattered among the class. i pull my hand out from under his clothes and pack up my things.
"why would you do that?" mattia was angry, i could tell he was angry just by the way his voice was so low. "i'm not gonna let you get away with this."
"did you forget he's making me stay after school? god knows how long i'll be here," i say while throwing my book bag over my shoulder carelessly and getting up from my seat watching mattia follow after me.
"doesn't matter. i'll be at your house by 7."
i approach him and stand on my tiptoes to give him a peck, "okay," i smile innocently.
"y/n," the teacher calls out.
"coming!"
-
word count: 603