partie trois

Inés Simons' Perspective

Taking a deep breath in, I smoothly strolled back out of my mint bathroom to observe the two boys running their lengthy fingers along my vinyls. Neither of the boys realised I was there until I placed myself down in the same seat I was five minutes prior. Not saying anything, Timothée handed me the vinyls to put back. He smiled lightly as he opened his mouth, yet no words broke the silence in the room.

"I want to escape too. I don't want to be here either, but we're here. There is no way we can escape, do you not remember that time Tommy tried?" Teddy looked melancholy while he spoke.

My emerald eyes went down to my hands as the memory flooded with the horrific day.

Easter 1953, I was relaxing alone while reading a book next to my window. Timothée, Teddy and the other children in the house were outside. I closed my book due to a loud clash coming from downstairs. Instantly, I sprinted down to see Mr Smith and Tommy. Viewing the scene in-front of me, I could tell Mr Smith got angry at Tommy as Tommy was lying on the floor, hovering over a broken table. Frozen in my spot, I didn't know what to do but when I seen Mr Smith jump on him I knew I needed to do something. Dashing outside, I called Teddy to do something. I couldn't watch the scene, this made me stay outside as Timothée held me close whilst tears dropped on his puffy white shirt. All I could hear was the shouting and crashes from inside mixed with the quiet voice that belonged to Timothée.

Timothée Chalamet's Perspective

The girl in-front of me shook violently and I could tell the imagine of the horrible day was on her mind. Her long blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders and at the same time, glass like tears plummeted from her gorgeous grass-coloured eyes. Sinking out of the chair I was sitting on, I placed myself in-front of Inés as i delicately rubbed her legs. Her flashbacks tended to happen a lot, and they were never good.

It always broke my heart to see the pretty girl cry. I could never do anything about her flashbacks, but I wish I could.

Teddy hugged her tightly whilst I still sat next to her on the floor. Her tears slowly came to a stop and her eyes moved from her lap to meet mine.

Inés Simons' Perspective

Timothée's eyes shimmered with concern. I then realised Teddy was still holding me, but as I moved sightly he let me go so he could wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Dinner time!" I stood up from my chair after I heard Mrs Smith.

I sat the whole dinner without speaking to anyone as I simply didn't feel like it.

After i was granted to leave the table, Timothée and Teddy followed me up. I still hadn't said a word to either. We all stopped at the top of the stairs and I turned to them. I pulled Teddy into a hug as I murmured a quick "good night." After I let Teddy go, I pulled Timothée in even harder. He held me close and I whispered goodnight in French as he did the same.

"Bonne nuit, mon ange." Timothée whispered the last part so faintly that I could barely make out what he said. After kissing him lightly on the cheek, I turned to Teddy and smiled slightly before leaving to my room.

Cheryl and Madeleine were still downstairs so I had no need to go into the bathroom to get changed. I slipped off my navy dress and the tight black shorts I had underneath. After that, I pulled on my wide-legged pajama pants, which was white with small periwinkle-coloured flowers. As I began to put on my top, the door swung open. I quickly covered myself as the unknown person walked into my room.

"Shit, Inés, I'm so sorry." The door closed as quickly as it opened. I quickly tied the front of my top. I looked in the mirror to make sure I was dressed decently enough before leaving my room. The pajama top matched my bottoms. It was a cropped top with extremely low V-neck that you had to tie into a bow at the front. I had nothing else to cover myself up with, so I just walked out of my room. My eyes immediately met the multi-coloured ones that owned to my best friend.

"I just- I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Timothée stuttered as his eyes left yours to slowly scan down your body, before landing at your chest. I ignored what he was doing and spoke:

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you for asking though." Once I finished talking, Timothée's eyes then moved back up to mine before going down to my lips. He waited for a moment and then he spoke again.

"You look pretty." My smile grew even larger but yet I had nothing else to say but:

"Keep it in your pants, Timmy." He then smiled before asking about the new nickname. We mainly never gave each other nicknames unless it was in French. I didn't know what to say making me just shake my head. "Good night, Timothée." I then walked back to my room, still smiling.

A/N- This part is quite short but enjoy :). I will be trying to post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Don't forget to share and vote <3 

Also check out @lussuria_ new book 'unpredictable' :)