partie six

Inés Simons' Perspective

Possible TW

"What's happening?" A tall figure covered the sun as he stood in-front of us.

"The two boys just wanted to help me with my French, Mr Smith." The adult man said nothing more, he just walked away letting the sun shine back into my eyes. "We just need to think of a way out."

After dinner, all three of us trekked to the boys' room as Cheryl and Madeleine were in mine. We all sat in their room until Tommy came in and I was told to leave.

<3 <3 <3

I yawned and descended down the ladder. It was Monday the 7th of June at 6:20am. Doing my usual routine, I put on a cute dress. The dress had spaghetti straps and a cinched waist with buttons, starting from under the boob to the high-waist, which complimented my figure. The pattern on the dress was checkered, white and watermelon-pink. My hair was in a messy bun with some baby hairs pulled out. I had breakfast, which was sausages and toast. Timothée and Teddy spoke to me about writing, plus some other stupid things.

After a short English and writing class, I seated myself at my desk and wrote a short page of one of the moments my mind constructed.

A warm summer day in July, I was sitting in a small cove as the sky was painted in different shades of orange, red and pink, with slight speckles of blue and yellow. The warm fine-grained sand crunched underneath my petite feet while I strolled towards the waves. I could only smell the salt that was being blown from the ocean by the warm air. My legs were kissed by the icy-cold water, which made me jump slightly before my body adjusted to the crisp temperatures. Being so stressed, I didn't bother to take off my clothes, I just plopped down. As I settled on the shallow ocean floor, I felt waves form around me whilst my pineapple-dyed dress stuck to my slender yet curvy body. I took my hair out from the two dutch braids that they were in. The wind ruffled through my hair. My hands ran through the sand under me as I lent my head back, letting some of my long platinum blonde hair land in the salty ocean. I heard an unknown person shout my name but as I lightly twisted around, I was able to recognise the people. A 5"9' lean figure sprinted towards me with a 6"0' one behind him. I beamed as I seen the two boys join me in the sea. Teddy's cinnamon eyes glowed in the sun, which was setting ahead of us. Timothée and his best friend splashed each other with water as they laughed. I blocked out the surrounding noises and chose to listen to both the males' heavenly laughs. I grinned before dipping my head underwater and swimming over to them. Being shorter than both, I had to float while they were able to stand, easily.

"Look at you, you're so short." Both the boys laughed at the comment. Timothée's mocha curls were hanging over the pools of green, sparkled with gold due to the sun. His curls shook as he laughed. As they shook, droplets of salty water dropped from his head, to the water the three of us were standing in. I flipped them off and dove under the water to swim away, but was pulled back as something, or someone grabbed my ankle. "Watch the sunset with us. If you need I'll let you on my shoulders." I agreed as Teddy sunk under the ocean, letting me clamber awkwardly onto his athletic shoulders.

"Now I feel short." It was now my turn to laugh at the green-eyed boy. He said nothing more but swam over to a rock, nearby. We viewed the sunset as we all joked about. All you could hear was the seagulls squawking, the ocean waves crashing and our laughs.