mistletoe

Chapter

Emilys POV

-

Alison and I didn't do any work what so ever last night. All we did was talk about ourselves. I have to say she's nothing like I thought she'd be. I guess not all queen bees are stuck up jerks, but then again I hardly know this girl.

Tomorrow is Christmas and this year like the past 2 I'm spending it alone. My mother and father have been vacationing a lot, and for some reason never take me. I guess I should feel sad about it but I don't, I'm actually used to it.

Alison's POV

-

Emily and I were supposed to work on the project last night but instead we decided to just get to know each other.

She's actually pretty cool. I knew she was a badass, its actually pretty hot... Wait! No. I. Am. Not. Gay! I remind my self.

I dont know what this feeling is called, all I know is I only get it with her, my stomach gets butterflies... And I smile for no reason. No ones ever gotten me to blush, so why her?

I really just wish someone could tell me what this feeling is called and how I can make it go away, cause honestly it's so scary knowing a girl is doing this to me.

Worrying about all of these thoughts are making me stressed so I'll just call em and tell her to come over.

That's another thing, why do I love being around her so much? I hardly know the girl.

I sit up on my bed and dial emilys number, I wait impatiently at the ringing, which seems like she's never gonna answer.

E- "hello?" Her morning voice is so sexy. Damn it, snap out of it alison, I remind myself again.
A-"hey em, sorry to bother you, I was just thinking about you and.." Shit did I just say I was thinking about her.

"I mean.. I was wondering if you wanna come to my house today."
E- "Yea sure, I'll be there in an hour " and she hangs up.

"Hmm, an hour" I think to myself how I can be presentable in an hour.

I threw on some skinny jeans and a big sweater with a reindeer on it, since it was almost Christmas.

I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs 

"Emilyyyy, heyyy!!" I say with much excitement.   

Emily's POV

-

Alison told me to come in. I'm not really sure if she was excited to have me here or what, because I saw her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Hey Ali" I say giving her a hug.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, its your house" I respond.

"Oohh I have an idea, but were not gonna do it if you don't want to." She says heading towards the kitchen. I just follow behind.

"What?"

"Were going to do the 'what's in my mouth' challenge "

"Seriously?"

"Cmon, it'll be fun" she said

"Fine I'll do it" I say.

"Oh and look up" she said pointing to the ceiling.

"Mistletoe?"

"Yup" she said then she leaned in and kissed me.

Great the butterflies are back again.

"Hey its sorta the rules of the whole mistletoe being in your house" she said noticing me staring at her.

"Yea uh I know that" I say letting out a small giggle.

It was 4 p.m

She got all the stuff we were gonna use to play with.

"Should we like rock paper scissors to see who goes first?"

I laughed at how chidish alison acts sometimes.

"Sure" I respond. She smiles.

We did it 3 times I had to end up going first.

Alison's POV

-

I put a blindfold over her head

" I swear if you give me anything nasty I'm gonna kill you" Emily says and I start laughing. Little does she know that's the only way to have fun with this

I look through the stuff I had to choose from. I picked the baby corn.

"Okay, open your mouth"

"I don't wanna"

"Em I swear.."

"Fine!" She did as I said

"Your gonna have to bite down" I instructed her.

Emily's POV

-

"Your gonna have to bite down" she instructed me.

I bit down and immediately spit it out.

"Eww what the fuck is that?"

I asked, and she started laughing.

"Your supposed to guess, duhh"

She gave me it again "is this, is it baby corn?"

"How the fuck did you get that right?"

"Haha its easy"

Alison's POV

-

We did a few more.

"Okay forgive me for this"

I took out a spoonful of Tabasco hot sauce and started putting it in her mouth.

"Holy shit, is this hot sauce?"

"Yea, what kind?"

"Motherfucking Tabasco!"

"Wow your good at this"

"Well your turn now " she said smirking.

"Wait, you were so good at this I have one more for you. "

"What? That's not fair "

"Its more of a you have to feel it on your lips" I said smiling

I leaned in to kiss her.

"Is this your face?" She said and we started laughing.

I've never felt this way about anyone. I don't want to hide this feeling though.

"Emily.."

"Hey omg look at the time. Its 11:55 p.m.

5 more minutes till Christmas. " she said excitedly.

"Ali I should tell you something. Last 3 Christmas's, I've spent them alone. My parents are hardly ever around and this year I'm glad to be spending it with you. You should also know I think I like you. Please don't be weirded out or anything"

Did she just say she likes me. No. She said she thinks she likes me.

"Im not weirded out cause I think I like you too" I respond. "And I'm glad I get to spend Christmas with your beautiful self. " I finished.

"Merry christmas beautiful" she says kissing me on the cheek.

Although I wish it was on the lips. I just smiled it out "Merry Christmas Emily" I say soothingly.