What is love

Chapter 25
-
"What the hell were you thinking" Hanna yelled as she found Spencer next to a bottle of pills

"I was thinking the bottle wouldn't pop open"

"Oh my god Spence, why would-"

"I didn't" she interrupted me

"Fuck that, you lying little cunt" Hanna argues "we see the pills"

"You're not looking at it right, if I was overdosed then when you shook me, I wouldn't have woken up"

"Then why-"

"When I opened the bottle a ton spilled out, only I was passed out cause someone hit me across the head, it was my bitch of a roommate"

"Thank god" Hanna said " I mean the fact that she's okay"
______
"Can you please put that book down Emily, it's not good to read too much, you'll turn into Alison" Hanna said whispering the last part under her breath
"Hanna I'm not deaf"

"Yeah, obviously, you can see me perfectly fine"

"How do you guys deal with her"

"If Hanna wasn't like this, I wouldn't like her"

"Whoa Ali, you may have some competition"

"Shut up Hanna, she has none, I'm just having fun with her"

Hanna puts on a sly smirk "not that kind of fun"

I flip through more pages of the book, not quite sure what page to land on. Basically it's just a book of quotes, sad, happy, vague, anything.

I kind of like things like this, I also grew interests in the world, such as traveling.

"That's so not true, I bet you and Alison get it on every weekend"

"Hanna! We do not"
____
It's like probably 2am and I can't sleep. Kendall keeps mumbling stuff in her sleep and every time I shut my eyes they open 5 seconds later.

I decided to go take a walk, normally we're not supposed to do this, but what they don't know won't hurt them.

I found myself by the boardwalk, it was breath taking.

"Can't sleep?"

"No not- Ali why are you up"

"I sleep better when you're next to me"

"Cute. Wanna take a drive?"

"It's 4am"

"It's 2"

"No it's not, but sure let's take a drive"

I called one of the boys in my photography class, Mike, he has a truck that I love to take rides in.

After begging him, he agreed and woke up just to drive us to no where in particular.

I sat towards the end while Alison sat on my lap and rested her head on my chest.
She started staring at the sky

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked

She picked her head up and focused her gaze on me "it sure is" I smile slightly and she leaned in to place a kiss on my lips, we had to break apart because I couldn't stop smiling

"I can't kiss you if you don't stop smiling you dork"

"Hahaha sorry, I can't help it" I say placing another kiss on her lips

"K, we're back" Mike shouted from the front

"That was fast"

"Well, I couldn't stand hearing your mushy love stuff"