VIII - My saviour ?

WARNING !!!
This chapter deals with themes of physical and mental abuse, sexual trauma and toxic relationships
Some interactions in this chapter may be distressing for some readers. Please, exercise discretion when engaging with this story, and seek out support of others if you require it

One night, I tried to make him stop his nocturnal excursion in my bedroom but when I asked why he was in my bedroom, an awful grin crossed his entire face. He gazed at me, with a lustful look. He started to undress himself. I couldn't say nothing. I knew something terrible was about to happen but my brain couldn't work properly. Patrick wanted to break our deal and to start having intercourses with me. I hated him. Why couldn't he just respect what I wanted? The royal women were the most powerful women in all the kingdom and yet, I was powerless. Why couldn't I be like them? I can't remember when his hands started to fondle me. They were rough and unpleasant on my skin. I struggled with all the strength that I had left. I wanted him to get off my bed and to let me sleep alone. "I'm your husband, I require your attention and your body" he shouted. "You are my wife not only a client. You wanted my protection? You have it, but it's time for you to pay". I began crying. "Stop crying, your eyes just told me what you wanted! You can't lie to me. Am I not your saviour my Queen?". He was smiling. He knew that my gratefulness was the reason why I had chosen him. I could exactly say what he had drink as he was stinking. I was shaking, afraid of what would happen next. I didn't have the quarter of his strength. I couldn't react and protect myself from him. My body so hardly requested stopped moving and I fainted. He never stopped since this horrid night. Every day, he came into my room, raped me and stayed after to tell me that it was my fault, that I shouldn't have tempted him all day. My happiness disappeared. I couldn't stop thinking about the hideous smile on his face.