VI - Dream or nightmare ?

One night, I was merely reading a book in my bed when I heard something unusual. The rain. It was falling dismally on my bedroom's panes. I opened the glazed door and stepped outside without a second thought. When the first drops fell on my face, I felt extremely appeased. I closed my eyes and raised my head up to the sky. I stayed like that for a minute or an hour, I had lost the track of time. The sound of a creak interrupted me. I quickly opened my eyes and turned around looking for its source. Surprisingly, I was in the Blackloather Forest and I was wearing my wedding dress. A few minutes elapsed before I realised that I was covered in blood. I started to gasp for breath. I tried to scream but I couldn't make any sound. Blood. There was blood everywhere. On my dress. On my hands. At my feet. Everywhere. I took a peep at the trees surrounding me. I heard a child crying. It resonated all around me. I was panting. Out of breath. I was choking. My chest was oppressed. The blood on my body burnt slowly my skin as if it wanted to come inside me. The pain was intolerable. And this child... his pain echoed in my ears. I glimpsed a shadow moving. I tried to pull my dress off to catch some air. It was tightening up around my fragile body. I couldn't bear the soreness. I wanted to keep the shadow in my sight but it evaporated. The child stopped crying nearly at the same time. My dress took back her shape and I could finally breathe again. Then I saw her. Mother. She was wearing the exact same outfit as mine. She carried a child in her arms. When I tried to come closer, she turned around. Her face was covered with lacerations as if something had scratched her to the blood. She looked at me despaired and offered the child to a wolf that I didn't have noticed. Before I could react, the baby was dead. It had devoured him. Mother grinned and then disappeared. As the wolf started to walk toward me, some hands grasped my arms and shook me until I woke up.