The Truth Of A Life Time

Also this is a note from the from me suggesting to read unOrdinary before reading this to get a better idea of how the story works and u won't be confused. Enjoy if u have done so.
EDITED: This is the first time I've gone back like this, but my writing sucks as f**k at the beginning, but I hope u can understand that this was my first book I wrote.
————————————————————
Wellston Private Highschool
1 p.m.

(Sera's POV)
As I was making my way to the crowd the crowd was yelling that all the royals was fighting the Joker.

"Come on Sera",Evie said,"Hurry up before were going to miss the fight."

As we got to the crowd we push through the crowd and look out thro the window and never in a millions was I was so devastated. I look at the Joker and he was fighting like John! There's no way that's John it can't be! There's no way,his stance and his movement are just like him. Have everything that me and John been through together after everything he was lying this whole entire time.I fell down on my knees as Joker was crushing all the royals.

"Seraphina what's wrong,Seraphina, Seraphina, Seraphina !"

"Have everything been a lie,"I mumble.

"Seraphina u there."as Evie was trying to shaking me back and forth.

"What Evie,sorry I kinda s-space out a little bit." Not trying to make eye contact.

"U sure Seraphina." Looking worries.

"Yeah,I'm fine."

"Well whatever u say Seraphina,but the fight is over,and what if he comes at us and everyone what do we do!?"

"I don't know." As I softly said.

Time skip
————————————————————
Girl's Dormitories
4 p.m.

(Sera's POV)

[Sera is sobbing, and her eyes was puffy red, and also was sitting in the corner of her room]

What in the hell was that fight! There's no way that that was John being Joker! No, no, NO! Why John, why. Have he been lying straight to my face saying that he doesn't have an ability and he stayed as a cripple till now! I don't even know who even that's the real John or what! There's has to be a reason why John is doing this, and can I really trust John to tell me the truth about everything? After everything he lies to me and leave me in the dark, why John I thought I can trust u.

Earlier After The 4 v 1
4 p.m.

(John's POV)

[School ended at 2:45 and John was looking around for Sera]

Where is Sera? Well I search all of the places at the school. Well I should try checking if she's at the dorms.

Sera's Dorm
4:30 p.m.

(Elaine's POV)

"Yes I made it to the dorm." Elaine said breathless.

I unlocked the door and went in,but as soon I got to the kitchen with the groceries, I heard someone crying? It was Sera in her room! Why though? Sera never had cried in her room, but why now?

[knock knock]

"Hey Sera, you ok in there."

[No replied and Sera continue sobbing]

"Sera, open the door please."

I then heard footsteps and hear Sera stop sobbing,but was tearing still not as loud then.