Chapter 2

-------------------------------------------

Hi there, here's the second chapter of the book. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------

Kaito wakes up not on the bench, but on a comfortable bed. He begins to look at his surroundings and feels the cool breeze from the near window.  He just lays there, until a white and blue octoling opens the door.

???: Good morning, Kaito.

Kaito: Who're you and where am I?

???: I think y-you already know who I am. I'm Sheru, one of the idols in Coral cousins.

Kaito: Oh.

Sheru: Right now, you're in mansion along with Umi. We found you sleeping on a bench last night and we took you here.

Sheru: Anyways, we've made breakfast downstars, there's a p-plate for you.

Kaito: Okay.

Sheru and Kaito walks downstars to the kitchen to find Umi already done with her plate.

Umi: Hello, Kaito!

Kaito: Hello....Um-

Umi immediately runs up to Kaito and hugs him. Umi backs away and blushes for a while. 

Umi: So Kaito, welcome to our mansion!

Kaito looks around to see that the room they're in is huge.

Umi: We find you laying on the bench and thought we could bring you in.

Kaito: Sheru already told me that.

Sheru: Let's hurry and finish our breakfasts please. I don't want mines to be cold.

Umi: Hehe, I'm already done with mines as you can see.

Sheru: Alright.

Sheru and Kaito eats their breakfast, while Umi is sitting a bit too close to Kaito.

Once they're done, Kaito decided to wash the dishes while Sheru helps him. Umi just immediately moved to the living room.

Both Kaito and Sheru finishes washing dishes and heads to the same room as Umi. But as Kaito sits down with the Idols on the couch he receives a message from Yoshiko.

Yoshiko: Hello. R u up?

Yes. :Kaito

Yoshiko: Were r u at?

At Coral cousins mansion. :Kaito

Yoshiko: WHAT!! How're u living with the Coral cousins?

Yesterday night, Instead of sleeping in my bed, I slept on a nearby bench. :Kaito

They thought I was homeless and they took me into their mansion. :Kaito

Yoshiko: Kaito! I'm on my way!

 ....:Kaito

Yoshiko has left the chat

Kaito places his phone away into his pocket. But then a presence felt on his lap and shoulder caught his attention. He looked down to find Umi resting on his lap, while Sheru was resting on his shoulder watching the TV.

Kaito was uncomfortable having multiple girls on him. But since he couldn't escape the situation, he just ignored it.

Later on, him and the idols would hear the gate ringing. Sheru went to check it out on the camera and discovers a purple colored inkling was outside it.