Kalim x reader 「hopeless」

「Hopeless」

A/N: sooory that it took sooo long>< I can't find the request.

This is for IceDream25

"Did you have a crush on Kalim?"

Ace asked, as he made sure to make that teasing voice and annoying face of his.

"I said it millions times, no"

(Y/N) said as she covered her face in her palms. As deuce laughed. But none of them knew that she has a big crush on him. Yes, because every time Kalim is bullied or teased. (Y/N) will be the one stepping out to stop the teasing.

As the three, oh four if Grimm counts. As they walked down the hallway they encountered Kalim and Jamil. But if you looked closely at (Y/N), you'll see a bit change in her way of speaking. Her way of walking and the way she speaks.

"Hi! (Y/N)! How're you doing!" Kalim asked as he shot you his bright smile. "I...-I'm great!" She shuttered as she answered. But as she looked at Jamil. She saw that parental look on his face. As Jamil made a hand sign for (Y/N) to follow.

"You have a crush on Kalim, right?" He asked when you two arrived at the corridor. "I-" He didn't let you continue as he spoke. "You are so hopeless.... did you not see the gleam in his eyes when he sees you?" He sighed, you two are so hopeless. "Huh? Are you serious?" You asked with a blush. Did Kalim really love you back? Did he?

"He always asked me about things like 'how to ask a girl out' or 'what gift to give for a girl'" Jamil sighed. As you squealed, " Oh my god, I owe you Jamil!" As you squeezed his hands then ran off. As you shout "Kalimmmmm!!!! I have something important to tell youuuu!"

A/N: this is kinda funny(?) I'll leave the rest to your imagination ~!

Bonus:

Several weeks later.

"You two idiots should go to class now." Jamil said as he facepalmed. He shouldn't let you two love birds sleep together last night. Because if he didn't , it wouldn't have ended like this.

Two bodies pressed together as their limbs are tangled in the sheets. "No...." Kalim mumbled as he snuggled back to (Y/N)'s chest. Jamil sighed, Just today. That he will let these love birds be like this. As he walked out of Kalim's room.

A/N: thx for reading^^