「A whole new world~」Jamil x Reader

A/N: ooohhh I played with the title again ~! This is Request by Livx_Blue~!

The forth time this week. Jamil was still thinking, about his date with (Y/N) tomorrow. He always tried to be romantic but it somehow isn't his thing.

So he asked Kalim, who always nosed in his relationship with (Y/N) and tell him to do this and that. He always do it as he was told, but this time... he didn't think it'll work like always... This time, Kalim suggested him or take the magic carpet and go on a date with (Y/N) 'And you guys could kid under the moonlight! It'd be romantic trust me!' Kalim has said. But how could he say no to the suggestion? He didn't have ideas anyway so he decided to do it.

 took the magic carpet and laid it on the floor and doubting his decision.

| That night

"Hai~~! You called me?" (Y/N) head appeared from the door frame into Jamil's room. "Eh?" (Y/N) made an OwO face as she was greeted with Jamil, who was hiding something behind his back. "(Y..-Y/N)" He shuttered with a blush on his face. "Would you..-" "Just say it!!" Kalim shouted from the next room.

"Would you like to go on a date on the magic carpet with me!"

He said as he quickly turned his face away.

"Sure!"

(Y/N) answered as quick as he said it.

From now on.. Headcanons my fellow-

•It went sooo well. Better than every date you guys ever had.

•(Y/N) is like- WoW! That cloud! The moon is beautiful! Look at the stars!

•Okay, imagine the whole new world music video. And Jasmine is (Y/N) and Aladdin is Jamil.

•But there is a kiss.

•When you guys got close to the moon and up so high, He looked at you as he held your hips. Then tilted your chin up and kiss you under the moon.

•That is the most romantic scene I've ever written on this story so far...

•And then that kiss got passionate and you two broke the kiss. Panting heavily.

•No lemon UwU~

•Then you two went down and back to the dorm.

A/N: AHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHH