「Child of the forest」Malleus x Changeling!Reader

A/N: this set of request is named fantasy but it's more like Wikipedia help me— !

|Backstory and some infos time

You've always wondered about your own abilities that others don't have, such as sneaky and could use some magic. Many people in your village said you're a witch, but you don't understand, why did you have those powers. And yes, you have pointy ears, pretty uncommon, because those are only found in elves and faes. That's why the elder always try to find a reason to eliminate you out of his sight. But then, your mother send you to NRC to protect you from the dangers in the village, even though she knows that you aren't her real child.

And now, you're in NRC, in the dorm of Diasomnia. In there you see that you're not alone, there are many weird people there, such as Lilia and Malleus , the fae and Silver and Sebek, the humans in this dorm and the only female with weird color hair, Chieera. But you see that Silver, has the same color as your mother's. So you decided to go ask him, as you got the answer that he told you. He has been taken by a fae since born and you are the fae child that Lilia placed instead of Silver.

|How the relationship went

•At first Lilia thought you're his daughter- and nearly adopted you.

•But when he saw the gleam of love in Malleus's eye, he changed his plan. From adopting to setting up a marriage-

•Which Sebek don't like it, he thinks his master deserves someone than a normal girl!

•But then when he knows about your powers and being a changeling? Hooo boy, his thoughts flipped! Then he supports his young master to matching you! And Lilia is —- nope I don't wanna say it.

•Your relationship only contains love and fluffiness bettered two faes. Which is a very warm relationship indeed, and you understand his all conditions.

•If you have horns, it'll be a funny moment called, horn bump!

•I couldn't think of many, sorry!