Hello!

Thank you for checking this out. 

I have been reading the new webtoon Your Throne, and love it.

I didn't see any fanfics about it, probably because it's new.

If you don't know what it is it's a story, with this really badass character, named Medea.

I don't want to spoil too much.

The webtoon is only on the like 6th episode so I don't have much info to work off of.

I just wanted to post this because I'm bored.

As the story progresses I will write stuff and post.

I don't know what the hell the cover is, I just randomly did stuff. Sorry if you don't like it.

I'll probably change it once I have a better idea of what to plan out with this story.

Als the title man. It SUCkS. I know.

I have a couple of ideas but I'll need to know what I'm writing about to make it make sense.

If you have any suggestions let me know.

Alternatives: My Throne, Our Throne, Don't sit on the throne, There can only be one ruler/throne, Not your throne anymore, A throne fit for a ruler, Rule no more, A throne is just for decoration.

Omg these could just be chapter titles.

From the terribly written description I wrote, it's about an OC.

Though I'm not sure what her personality is yet because I want a character to fit into the story, but I need to wait.

So far I have decided a couple of things, though I can't say for sure whether it will be used, this is what I care up with so far.

Name: Adora

Last name: Miracle

Status: Lady, In the competition thing

Family: Very successful and wealthy merchants. Extremely influential and very high class though they don't have titles like duke.

She's pretty caring, but not naive and senseless a bit like psyche. Strong and fierce like media, but not so mercyless.

Since she is more in the middle of their personalities she gets along with the 2 quite well.

I don't really know what more to say, if you have any suggestions please let me know

Thanks!

I hope you enjoy the story when it gets published.

This was published: June 11th, 2020

:-) Laoshu101