Synopsis

Love and War

CAST

Calista Fae Hernandez

Accent Ellis Jones

Synopsis

He is quietly confident, mysterious,badass and intriguing. That combination is irresistible to all women who wants to catch his attention.

His name is Accent Ellis Jones, who has a heart of a saint but a life of a sinner. He believes that love doesn't exist, that love is nothing but an invention of a Poet, an invention of religions just to manipulate the weak mind of humans.

Until he met this ordinary girl with a charming smile and a pretty big eyes. Everytime he'll look at her, his knees goes weak, everytime she's near with him, his heart would go wild and crazy.

Her name is Calista Fae Hernandez, she is the distraction of his goddamn mission! A distraction that he couldn't resist and the only woman who makes him believe that love do exist.

There's nothing more special about her but he is certain.. he is willing.. to die and declare a war just to fight for her. Because if there's love, there's a war.

Ang magkapatid sa dugo, mag karibal sa puso.

***

Love&war ©2020 bluefairy1828

Please don't forget to votes and comments. ❤️

Note:

Not edited pa po ito, kaya pag-pasensyahan niyo na kung may ma e encounter na typo/grammatical errors through out of the stories.

Salamat po sa pag intindi.