Chapter one

Izuku stared as Shigaraki opened the door to his house witch Izuku will now live in. When he got there he had seen nothing but stacks of pizza boxes and bags of chips, drinks on the ground and remote controllers, clothes and trash. How disgusting is what Izuku thought.

There was a huge mess, you couldn't even see the floors anymore. "Your house is a mess" Izuku said as he removed his white gloves. "Well that's why your my wife, to clean the house" Shigaraki said as he threw his tie and coat on the ground. Izuku cringed just by watching him make the mess bigger.

How can he live like this, it's disgusting. Does the league even know about this? Ugh gross. "I'm not your wife, I'm more like a husband cause I'm a guy, and I shouldn't be cleaning after you" Izuku said as he crossed his arms. Shigaraki looked at him before destroying some of the things. "You want me to clean then?" He said as he glared at him.

Izuku glared back and threw his gloves at Shigarakis face. He's such a pig. And so rude, he can't believe his father made him marry a slob. He walked up the stairs and almost tripped on some of the things making him get so frustrated. He can hear the chuckles of Shigaraki witch pisses him off more.

He entered a room and saw a mess as well. He knows there are more rooms, and he's not sharing one with a slob so the other ones better be clean or else he's gonna grab his phone and rant at his father because he doesn't want to live in a damn dumpster.

He entered a room and saw that it was clean, finally a nice and neat room. Unlike the other one, that must've been Shigarakis. He walked in and went to the drawers. His father said that he was gonna send him clothes. And he wants to get out of those uncomfortable jeans and shirt. But nothing was in there great just great father.

He walked back in Shigarakis room and ignored the mess while he looked for clothes. It took him long because he was sniffing them to make sure they weren't dirty clothes. He finally found a black shirt and put it on. He looked for bottoms but they were all jeans as well. He frowned and went back to his room.

He decided to just stay in a underwear and shirt and just lay down. He was bored and annoyed as he heard Shigaraki groan and fight and scream while playing his games. Great, he has a messy and gamer husband....he's a gamer slob.