Chapter three

Izuku got out of bed to see that Shigaraki was sleeping on the couch. Wow he cleaned Shigaraki's room but he decided to sleep in a couch instead of a room Izuku cleaned for him how rude.

He sighed and went to his room again. He layed down and hugged a pillow. He misses his mom, he misses waking up and smelling the amazing breakfast she'd make and would tell him good morning. He was planning on going to UA but his father took that away from him.

He heard the door open and a sigh. "I'm getting food, what do you want?" Shigaraki said. "I'm not hungry" Izuku mumbled. But the growl from his stomach gave him away. "Well looks like you are, get dressed so we can go to a restaurant" Shigaraki said.

Izuku turned and looked at him, "I have no clothes" he said. "Didn't your father brought your clothes?" Shigaraki said. "No". ".....wait". Shigaraki walked away and went back to izuku giving him clothes. "Put These on" he said and walked out.

Izuku stared at the clothes before getting up and changing into the jeans and long sleeve. Izuku walked downstairs and saw Shigaraki was tying his shoes. He got up and looked at Izuku, "we're gonna go buy you some clothes after that" he said and opened the door. Izuku walked out and walked besides him.

It was silent and somewhat awkward. Izuku was lost in thoughts till he felt Shigaraki hand grab his hand. He looked at him and Shigaraki pointed to where all might was giving balloons and autographs to kids. Izuku eyes lit up but he got pulled away by Shigaraki.

He pouted and Shigaraki let go of his hand. The only reason why he grabbed it was to keep Izuku close and to hide them both of them from the hero. Now Izuku is upset because he wanted to see all might. They entered the restaurant and took a seat. Izuku looked at Shigaraki who was making the sugar packets turn in dust.

After they ate Shigaraki had walked him to a clothing store. Once they entered Shigaraki had gotten a small cart and pushed it. He walked around and stoped by looking at some of the clothes. "What size are you?" He asked. Izuku looked at him, "um..well my dad always gets me a small tho I prefer medium" he said. Shigaraki grabbed a green shirt and gave it to him.

Instead of Izuku getting to chose the clothes Shigaraki did, he told him it was because he didn't want Izuku to look for any all might merchandise. Izuku decided to walk around as Shigaraki grabbed plain colored shirts with jeans and shorts.

Izuku found a shirt that had Naruto on it and smiled at it and grabbed it. Shigaraki sighed as he saw Izuku put it in the cart. Shigaraki grabbed sweaters and underwear's for Izuku and some socks. Shigaraki walked to Izuku and handed him a shirt.

Izuku flipped it and he smiled when he saw all might on it. "Just one shirt, and you better not wear it all the time" Shigaraki said and walked to the counter to pay. Once they get home Izuku had put the clothes away and decided to wash the dirty clothes of Shigaraki he had picked up from the ground yesterday.

He went to the wash room and put the clothes in. He didn't really have to separate them from colors, most of them were black. He went back to the living room where Shigaraki was playing his video games again.

He went to where the pool was and groaned when he saw how dirty the water was and some towels and floats on the ground. He cleaned it as well and refilled the pool with clean water. Once that was done he decided to go and bug Shigaraki.

He went to Shigaraki and slid his hand down his chest from behind. Shigaraki pinched his hand making him flinch. "That hurts" Izuku said as he twisted Shigarakis nipple getting a flinch from him. Shigaraki put his headset down and faced Izuku. That was a big mistake...Izuku thought.

"Kinky" Shigaraki said as he got up and walked to Izuku. "H-hey! Don't do anything to me or else I'm telling my father!" Izuku said. "Hm..then what shall I do?" Shigaraki said as he grabbed Izuku's wrist. And pulled him close. "C-clothes! Yeah! I have clothes to take out!" Izuku said as he got out of his grip and ran to the wash room.

He has no clue what Shigaraki was gonna do but he knows it was not an innocent thing. He walked up to Shigarakis room carrying the basket of clothes. He entered and saw Shigaraki was laying in bed. He sighed and went to his closet. "I'm leaving them here so you can put them away" Izuku said as he walked out.

"Did you hear me?" He said. He looked and saw Shigaraki was sleeping. How rude, even if he is not faking it, it bugs him. He wonders if he has to be stuck with him for life.