Chapter 30 - Intentional or not

Why do I always been dragged out?, oh yes today is my sister fight well later is her fight, but for now they decided to go to vale for a minute before going back, so here I am still tired about yesterday but they drag me out of my room!.

Ruby : You seems down?

Yang : She's fine, she just didn't take her good nap

I heard her say while giggling, Ruby shuffle my hair and I let out a annoyed groan as I tried to remove her hand on my head but no avail because I'm too tired.

Ruby : This will cheer you up

I heard her say and I heard a bag of cookies being open and that brightens my day.

Rangel : Cookies!!

I said and she give it to me and I quickly shove half of the cookies inside my mouth.

Yang : Wow.. Easy there sister, the cookies is just for you no one will get it

Ruby : Yang is right eat it slowly Rangel, we'll never gonna take that away from you

I started to eat the cookies slow, and I saw them smile Yang Ruffle my hair for a moment but I didn't let out a whine or anything because I'm busy eating cookies.

By that Remi came afterwards and she saw me eating cookies and she facepalm, telling them I'm not supposed to eat cookies today because she's controlling my sweet tooth to eat cookies.

Remi : That's your last cookies for this week

Rangel : What Noooo!!.

( Time skip brought to you by Chibi Ruby and Chibi Rangel eating a bunch of cookies.)

After roaming around vale they all decided to go back because Yang's fight is about to start and we don't want to be late on that good event.

My father Farren was still here talking to my Dad, they seems in good terms now because they're exchanging puns. Yup you read that right they are exchanging puns, sometimes I don't even get their puns, they're just gonna laugh at my confused expression.
Nevermind that for now here we are watching Yang to fight this Mercury guy I don't know but I really feel off to his team, Yang in the other side she has a good move sadly she's always depending on her semblance more.

Adley : You seems serious about something.

I heard her say as  I felt her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her for a moment and back to Yang's fight.

Rangel : I feel off, about her fighting this Mercury guy.

Adley : is it because of how off their team is, like they are just acting friendly?

Rangel : Yeah that one too, but there is more off to them...

Adley : I think your hungry, wait for me I'll buy you something.

I looked back again to Yang, she's already winning the fight because of her semblance, she should be more aware of her moves more than using her own semblance.

Remi : I feel something bad will happened here, keep your watch on Yang.

Rangel : What do you mean?

Remi : Just watch her carefully, if she do something stop her immediately got it?

Rangel : I got it.

Wait stop her? I said to my self as I heard the crowd gasp and metal impact, I look over to Yang and mercury his metal leg is already went off as blood gushing out on his leg.

Rangel : What this is impossible.

I said and jump on the stage and went over to Yang the cameras is still playing and repeating the incident, Emerald went to Mercury's side.

Emerald : How could you do this to him, Mercury it's alright.

Mercury : My leg, it went off my leg!

The medic went to him and aid him, this isn't right how possible that metal went off at Yang's punch.

As for Yang the Atlas robot's went and point their gun to her.

* Time skip brough to you by Chibi Emerald holding Chibi Mercury's leg up and tossing it on the trash *

We are now on team RWBY's dorm room, General Ironwood already left.

Yang : I swear guy's i didn't do this on purpose, he attacked first i just defend my self.

She said, making them look at each other, knowing how Yang can't control her anger at the mean time.

And how careless she is when it comes to decision of her fighting.

Rangel: We should give her a time, and i believe this isn't your fault Yang.

I said and leave her for a moment.

Ruby : I cant believe for what just happened, Rangel it's so fast.

Rangel : Let's just think about this later on, You should head back to the Amity arena.

I said and pat her head, as i was heading back to my dorm room Remi was there.

Remi: This is bad we don't know who our enemies here, and we can't clearly put our finger to the one who did this.

Rangel: This isn't intentional for Yang, she was framed your saying?

Remi: I can't tell if she's frame or not, yoi know your sister is bad at holding her anger sometimes.

This time i was afraid of what will happened next, our enemies have a nice plan for this to happen.

What will happened next for us, will we fight on our safety or fight for the Kingdom it self?.

( Hello there dear readers sorry for my late update, I know I said I'll update this story but didn't even update any of the chapter, but i hope you are all up to my next chapter, though I'll be needing to re-watch the vol 3 and 4 of RWBY series so i know where i should enter my Oc and some changes part I'll do. Thank you for reading hope to see you in the next chapter thank you ~\(≧▽≦)/~)