Chapter 22

Akansha was sitting in the middle of a beautiful meadow(A piece of grassland especially near a river)

Akansha was sitting in the middle of a beautiful meadow(A piece of grassland especially near a river). The wild flowers of the meadows were giving sweet intoxicating fragrance which was invading her nostrils, soothing her soul and making her calm. The fresh breeze was caressing her hair when she felt small hands cover her eyes.

She touched the hands and carefully holding it, she made him sit into her lap and ruffled his smooth hair. She started giving kisses on his both rose pink cheeks. He had almond shaped eyes just like akansha and his eyes colour was mixture of black with grey. He with his one tiny hand was stroking her cheek.

"Mumma, stop it Now"- He said giggling while struggling in her tight hold.

His voice was sounding more sweeter than honey to Akansha ears. Suddenly he stopped giggling and made a serious face. This tensed Akansha and before she could ask him question, he himself spoke.

"Mumma I have to go now. We had only this much time available with us".

"what are you saying"- she said with panic being clearly visible in her own.

"yes Mumma, Bhagwan Ji(god) had sent me to you and dad only for this much period of time. Now he is calling me back to him"- he replied.

"You are not going anywhere..... I will not let you go"- she said while kissing the palm of his hands.

"I promise Mumma , I will come back to you and dad"- he replied in his baby voice.

"But"- akansha couldn't complete the sentence and started crying.

"Don't cry Mumma, I love you very much"- he wiped her tears with his tiny hand and gave a kiss on her forehead and detached himself from her.

Before she could caught him , he turned towards her and gave an innocent smile and ran away from her.

She could do Nothing. NOTHING.

He went far away from her , very very far...............

"Ma'am the patient is hyperventilating . She is having breathing problems"- the nurse told to the doctor on duty.

"Put the oxygen mask on patient. we have to inject her to make her calm"- the doctor ordered the nurse and they did what was told to them.

The doctor came outside of the patient room and met the expectating eyes of Akansha family whom ears only wanted to hear about their daughter condition.

"please say she is fine??"- Arpit came forward and asked about his sister.

"We have operated upon her.Her life is saved. She is in stable condition"- The doctor replied to his query.

"But"

"but..... what"- he asked her.

"I don't have the courage to say it. I don't know how to say it..."- the doctor replied.