3. Trust

The nurse came with blood and put in the blood bag.

Dr. started sewing the wound after doing some work of his damaged tissues and Jk kept looking at her work. How flawlessly and fast she was doing it. Her fingers were moving without any pause or problem. Just moving in one rhythm.

"Cut" she said in stern voice and her assistant cut the medical thread. Then she started sewing again but just when she was about to say cut again, the door of the OT swung open with the bang, revealing a guy covered in black as well, with gun.

She gripped on Jk's thigh with her one hand which was clothed with gloves coloured in red, making him still and indicating to not move in reaction to it as it could rupture the freshly stitched area.

"Hands up in the air, hey you white coat. Madam get off him. Stop operating on him right this moment, otherwise I will not hesitate kill you" the guy who entered, his face covered, said while aiming the gun at the Dr. directly expecting her to raise her hands in defeat but she didn't budge, neither seemed affected by her surroundings.

Jk was stunned to see that she kept sewing and her focus was solely on her craft. She was too calm for a situation like this which only intrigued him.

"Cut" she shouted but her assistant was too shock to move. She said 'cut' again and assistant moved and shakily held the scissor.

"Bitch, are you deaf? You must have death wish" the guy shouted again. The assistant almost dropped the scissors but Dr. caught it and handed to Jk, not caring that man's warnings.

"You saw how to cut right?" She asked while looking straight into his eyes. And he nodded immediately. She handed the scissors to him and Jk cut the thread without any problem in one go.

She was on her last sew when the guy with the gun came behind her and pointed the gun at her back, tip of the gun touching the coat of her doctor's coat at her back, right in the middle.

"This is my last warning. Leave him or I will kill you and everybody here" then she eyed at Jk and he understood that she is asking him to cut it.

Just when he did, she turned around and in an instant, she twisted the hand of the man which had gun to his left and choked his neck with her other hand. She slammed him like that to the nearest wall, still twisting his hand. He was so flustered at the situation that he didn't know how to react, but when he started choking for air the man tried to make himself free from his other hand but she kicked him in his balls.

He wanted to move and help her but he couldn't. The pain was unbearable plus the stitches could open again.

"Drop the gun" and with that she twisted his same arm which was still holding the gun, one last time which caused him to drop the gun and then she kicked the gun, under the bed where Jk was sitting.

She punched the guy in the face and the guy dropped on floor and shouted due to the pain which he was feeling in his sensitive area and jaw, which lead 3-4 more men entering the OT.

"Fuck me" she huffed. She motioned every staff in that OT to go at the other side of the Jk's bed and they all rushed at that side as instructed.

As the men came closer, she jumped and took a turn in air and kicked one man's head which caused him to fall. One movement was enough for that bulky muscular guy to fall on the ground. She tilted her head at one side and smirked at the state of that man.

Two men held her from behind but she kicked on the wall which jerked her to take a back flip which caused the men's hand tangle and then she grabbed the back of their neck and bumped their foreheads together. They held their foreheads, tried to push back that throbbing pain and punch the Dr. again but before that, they fell on the ground.

Last man was remaining, he was moving cautiously. She kept the hands on her hips and suggested

"I think you should give up and admit them into one of the beds in the hospital. I will pay for their treatment. Thank your lord I am a doctor, otherwise remember - a woman is dangerous but a woman with heels is lethal" she said her last sentence while stepping on the man's hand with her heels who was laying near her and just tried to grab his gun again in attempt to shoot that pain in the ass woman. He screamed loudly in pain and then she smirked at him. Then as suggested by her, the last man took his people away.

But Jk was stuck on that smirk. He was already impressed by the way she handled the situation downstairs and now this.

This woman had guts, beauty and brain. Deadly combo indeed but as she said, a woman like her is lethal. And this guy is the head of that arena.

Then before she could walk towards Jk again, the staff ran and hugged their Dr.

She chuckled and scoffed

"I didn't know my new work place would have so many scaredy-cats" she said while laughing. Everyone laughed with her, even Jk chuckled to himself which hardly happens.

She again made the atmosphere light with her weird comments and jokes.

"Listen to me, we are in medical field. We do not care who our patient is. We should just know that it's our duty to save them and protect them.

These types of situations occur sometimes. You should try to remain calm and trust your patient. That eventually brings good at last.

Okay?

Now, go to your dorms. You are off the night duty. I will cover for you all. And before that, have party. The drinks and food are on me" she said while ruffling on one of the staffs hair.

"Ohhh mayyy, thank youuuuu Dr. Reinhart" everybody cheered and went outside the room. She sighed and stretched herself.

Then she smiled a bit towards Jk and crossed the distance between them.

She took the other materials and started wrapping his wound after disinfecting it again.

"And voila, you should be fine now. So should I give you some medicines to reduce pain? Because I am sure it's over now and even if it isn't, your men must be here." She asked while sitting on the chair beside the bed.

Jk oddly trusted her now. He nodded as a yes and Dr. gave him some strong painkillers.

And with that Jk fell asleep instantly.

Rachel, got out of the OT and were greeted by few men running towards her, their faces covered as well. But this time something made her realise that they were coming in a worried tone instead.

There were 6 of them. Before they could ask, she smiled at them and answered

"Yes, yes he is fine. I have given him some painkillers now, so he is asleep" she said

"But you said you won't" RM said while fisting his palm.

She chuckled and explained the everything which happened in past hour and half. They all were stunned and somewhere had their doubts, because in their field, trust is fragile and not easily earned. And today was the live example of it. Rachel understood that they must be having their doubts but instead of getting offended or anything she said something which left everyone muddled

"Don't worry, it's my night duty. So when he wakes up in 2-3 hrs, I will still be here. You can confirm it with him and if it doesn't confirm my story, kill me"

______________________________________________
A/N:  I don't question any profession or country. It's just an imagine of mine and total work of fiction.
Any similarity is just a pure coincidence.

Thank you, I hope you all are enjoying

Kindly give feedbacks, it helps to improve and have motivation.