☂️ꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ☂️(2)

Top taehyung
Bottom jungkook
Angst with happy ending/ fluff
Words:956

______________________________________

They both walked of the room together with wide grins on both of their faces. If their plan didn't work, jungkook promised himself that he'll try his best to forget and move on. The hyungs were still there when they went back. They immediately started acting as they planned. They held hands and whispered nonsense in eachothers ears giggling dumbly.

All of them saw jungkook and jimin acting touchy and strange but shrugged it off. All of them went back towards their dorms. Once they were in they both sneaked inside jimins and hobis room to continue their play. They may or may not have seen the look of hurt on tae's face.

After they went in they locked the room.

" Hyung did you see tae?" He asked the older.

" That was clearly jealousy honey, but we have to make sure we have enough proof . So we should continue this atleast for a week and wait for his outburst." Jimin giggled.

" But hyung, I don't want him to be hurt, it hurts me more to know that I'm the reason why he's sad." Jungkook said and bit his inner cheek.

They both sat on the bed and started playing video games to kill some time. After 3 hours they went to the living room to eat. They ate while giggling and laughing with eachother while taking glances at taehyung. They even requested to swich rooms so that they could sleep in the same room.

"Why do you wanna change your room kookie?" Tae asked him when jungkook came to gather his belongings to shift to jimin's room.

"Hmm?" He acted as if he didn't pay attention to tae.

"I asked why the fuck are you changing your room?, Are you not happy with me as your roomate?" Tae asked raising his voice a little, he almost sounded as if he wanted to cry. Jungkooks heart pained by listening to the tone of his voice. He just wanted to hug him and kiss him till he calms down , but not he has to burry that feeling and act cold.

"I'm bored" he said and quickly walked out. He swore he saw tears in taehyungs eyes but he didn't go back. He hopes that taehyung wouldn't hate him after this. It was all for a better cause afterall.He went into jimins room and cried the whole night blaming himself for being so mean to tae. He promised to himself that if he ever was in a relationship with tae, he will never hurt him.

Tae in the other hand also cried, he couldn't understand why the younger would ignore him or why the younger would be mean and act cold towards him. 'what did I do wrong?'  was the only question he kept on asking himself the whole night. He even tried to go ask him once again but was afraid of the things the younger could possibly say to him. After all he shouldn't be feeling like this. Jeon jungkook was just an hopeless crush of his.

The next week was the same for tae. He would see the younger and his best friend hangout more often and ignore him. Whenever he was with them he felt like he was thirdwheeling a couple. He cries himself to sleep every single night. He cut off eating breakfast and lied to his hyungs that he was dieting. He looked paler and his dark circles were evident on his face.

Everyone noticed this and tried to talk to him, except the person he wants to talk to, he would always tell them off and shrug saying nothing was wrong, but everyone knew something was up and this something was definitely related to a specific bunny boy.

Jungkook saw his hyung hurt. His  mind was not able to function properly. He was sick of this drama and wanted to put an end to it. He couldn't see tae in anymore pain. He loves the elder after all. He talked to jimin and jimin also felt guilty for doing this. They then realised that they were really dumb for hurting tae when   they should've just asked him directly, instead of putting him and jungkook in  pain. They both then planned to fix everything and try to make it right. (oh~oh~ I can make it right~) . They created a perfect plan and asked the hyungs to help them.

They both got scoldings from them for ignoring tae and making him miserable like that. They both swore to never do anything to tae and never hurt him again. After a lot of convincing the hyungs agreed to help them. Even if they were not convinced fully they felt sympathy as they saw their maknae cry in front of them.

Today was the 12th day since the younger started ignoring tae. Taehyung woke up feeling empty as usual. He was never the same after jungkook left his room. He laughed bitterly remembering the old times when he and kook used to play together. Suddenly a single tear left his eye but he quickly wiped it.

He thought that he'd try his best not go cry from now on and focus on making army happy. How much ever his heart hurt he promised himself to not let jungkook be the reason he cries. He thought he should just let jungkook go.

To be continued...

2nd part is done! I did a double update today 😂Excited???

I'll post soon I promise!🤞🤞

Love you guys!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'll post the next part soon