🧸ꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ🧸(3)

Top taehyung
Bottom jungkook
Bangtan au
Words:1780

______________________________________

He then got into the bathroom and showered. Today they didn't have any schedule and were free. He felt as him no one was present at the dorm. The dorm was awfully quite today, because it was always filled with namjin bickering, hoseok troubling yoongi to play video games with him, jimin running away from taehyung after pranking him and ofcourse jungkooks laughter that made him weak.

This was all before few days. Now, you could still here namjin bickering and sope playing games but instead of jungkook laughing because of him, he laughed because if jimin. Instead of tae playing around and giggling, he was in his room most of the time, listening to sad music, writing sad songs and overthinking. People change taehyung was the only mantra he repeated daily.

He them came to a conclusion that his hyungs might have left him alone and went somewhere to enjoy since tae was sleeping. He reminded himself  that he should check if any of his hyungs left him some note about their whereabouts.

He got out of the bathroom and decided to wear something comfortable, be didn't have any plans anyway so the only thing he could do was sleep his problems away. That sounded great and moreover he needed this sleep,  since he was awake all night thinking about jungkook. See, whatever happens his thoughts always go back to jungkook. How much ever he tries his brain and heart always leads him back to taht cure bunny toothed boy whom he had a huge crush on.

He sighed again and took a out a pair of black hoodie and grey sweatpants. Just like my mood he thought. He dressed up quickly and dried his hair. He took his phone and earphones before walking out if then room. As soon as he walked out of his room he was hit with a strong smell of butter pancakes. His stomach rumbled because of the smell and maybe also because he didn't eat anything last night.

He went into the living only to be met with a sight of shirtless jungkook cooking pancakes. He mouth fell ajar as he stared at the youngers muscles. ( Taehyung really loves jungkooks muscles in real life too....if you want I'll link that video below..😬😂)

"You can take a picture hyung , it'll last longer." He swore he felt jungkook smirking even thought he was facing jungkooks back. His cheeks turned red and his eyes swiftly looked the other side.

After calming himself he went towards the kitchen and sat at one of the stools.

(Something like this...)

"Why are you not with jimin" tae said coldly while looking at his plate which were served with pancakes.
Jungkook felt his heart ache slightly but chose to ignore it by putting up his best smile.
"Why would I be with jimin hyung, tae? You're my favourite hyung" the younger said and hoped for a smile but he received a scoff and a pair of eyes that rolled(?).
"As if you treated me like that! Please don't play with my feelings kook!" He yelled at the younger and took his plate to his bedroom to eat in silence.