👠ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪꜰᴛ, ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ɪ? 👠(2)

Top- jungkook
Bottom-taehyung
Fluff/smut
Words in this ch -941

______________________________________

After eating tae pulled jungkook towards the couch  making him laugh at his childishness . He  made him sit there. Then he sat down beside him and put on call me by your name. They cuddled up against each other resulting in tae sitting on jungkooks lap. He put his arms around Jungkooks neck and snuggles closer into his chest. Jungkook put his arms around tae's waist, letting the smaller get cosy and warm.

They sat there in comfortable silence enjoying each other's presence. They even stealed a few kisses from each other in between making both of them giggle. The movie ended leaving both of them in tears. Even if they saw that movie more than 20 times, they still cried in the ending part. Tae then remembered that he had to give jungkook his gift. He untangled himself from the hug and got down from jungkooks lap.

"Where are you going taetae?" The younger asked looking towards where tae was sprinting off to.
"To get your surprise! Stay there kookie! " He shouted from stairs. Jungkook just sighed and chuckled lightly at his hyungs behaviour.

Tae went inside the room and saw that every thing was in place. He took the ring box and put it in his back pocket . He chuckled thinking that it was so funny that a bottom is proposing to a top! But then remembered that he loved jungkook matter what and it really doesn't matter who proposes first

He took a deep breath and checked himself once again in the mirror. He brushed his bangs making them look fluffier. He went down and stood infront of the younger with a huge smile on his face.
"You're back! Where were you. I missed you taetae!" Jungkook said as he pulled tae onto his lap. But before tae could land on top of him, he pulled jungkook up to his feet. The younger pouted and went to sit back down but taehyung pulled him back again.

"Hyung! Let me sit please" he said as he was about to sit down again.
"Nah! We're going outside to the backyard and I'm not listening to your complaints." Taehyung said as he pulled jungkook up. Before jungkook could whine again about how tiresome his day was and he deserves to rest, taehyung put his finger on jungkooks lip, shushing him.
"I bought you something." He said .

Tae didn't wait for an answer and pulled him towards the backyard. Jungkooks mouth was agape as he gasped. The entire backyard was decorated with  purple lights. There was a cute little podium in the centre of the garden which had a white bench and a white table.

 There was a cute little podium in the centre of the garden which had a white bench and a white table

(Just imagine there's just one bench and a table.)

Tae took jungkook to the middle of the stage and held his hands.
"Shit I'm nervous" he said as he chuckled lightly. Jungkook stood there in awe. I mean he knew that taehyung was about to propose to him, don't blame him he swears he didn't purposely listen to tae talking to the jewelery shop owner. He grinned as tears started forming in his eyes. He expected taehyung to propose him but  he NEVER expected taehyung to propose him like THAT!

Taehyung sighed and took a deep breath. He carressed jungkooks hands. He started speaking again.
"So here we are. After 2 years of of constantly loving and supporting eachother. We have always been together through our best moments as well as our worst. I just wanna be selfish koo. I want you all by myself. I want to sleep next you and wake up with you the next morning. I want to kiss you all I want. I want to cuddle with you all day long. I just wanna experience every single moment of my life with you. Which is why I wanna make you mine. I want to be Jeon taehyung asshole! You should be the one doing this and not me but you're forgiven cause you're cute." Tae said with a pout that caused jungkook to chuckle a little while tears were streaming down his face.

"So baby, my cute, hot and sexy future husband. Will you marry me?" He said and bent down on one knee . He held the box of ring waiting for the younger to answer. Jungkook was crying into his hands. He stopped after sometime and then frantically nodded his head. He leapt and hugged the smaller boy resulting in both of then on the floor.

Tae put the ring on jungkooks fingers and pulled his now fiance for a kiss. It was sweet and meaningful. They broke away the kiss and stared into eachothers eyes.
"So, that was your second gift. Wanna see your next one?" Taehyung said as he wiggled his eyebrows.
"Cupcake, you know that you being in my life is only a big gift for me. I don't want anything else."

"But- you know what let me just give you your gift." Tae said as he grabbed jungkooks arm and took his upstairs. He opened the room to show jungkook the surprise.
"Tae, baby you did all this for me?" He said and looked around the room in awe.
"That's not all kookie! I have something else for you." Tae said seductively as he carresed his hand over jungkooks chest.

To be continued....

Heyyyyyyy that's pt2. Part 3 will be up tmrw .......😍😍😍😍

Smut in the next ch.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry this one was small.....the next chapter is huge as fuck..so yeah...

Byeeeeee😂😂