🧸ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ☂️(2)

Top-taehyung
Bottom gguk
Words in this ch. -1661
Angst with happy ending

______________________________________

No one's p.o.v

The guy turned the lights on. It was Taehyung. He knew it of course. Taehyung then moved closely to jungkook and held his hands above him and pinned him to the wall.

" Tryna make me jealous bunny?" He whispered into Kooks ears and bit his earlobe after.
This sent shivers down the younger's body. He let out a small whimper and immediately closed his mouth by pursing his lips together.

" Let go of me Tae! I don't have time for any of your bullshit!" Jungkook whisper yells at him. Tae tightens his grip on the younger and slowly starts to leave kisses down the younger's neck. Jungkook whimpered at how submissive he becomes in front of taehyung.

After taehyung stopped littering his boyfriend with kisses he kissed jungkooks cheek one more time.
Jungkook smiled a little and kissed taehyung once again.
"You know I love you a lot bunny" taehyung said as he hugged jungkook closer, sniffing his scent that smelt like peaches. They stayed like that in comfortable silence until soft sobs were heard from jungkook.

Tears started streaming down his cheeks as he hugged taehyung tighter. Taehyung sighed as he pulled jungkook closer to him, resting his chin on the youngers shoulder. Taehyung knew why he was crying he hated the fact that jungkook was crying because of him.

Well you see, Kim taehyung is the son of the Schools principal. When he came out to his father, things didn't go well, so now if taehyung says anything about jungkook to his father , his father will sure kill him. His father was homophobic and even sent taehyung to those places where they remove homosexuality from people.

Well It didn't change taehyung though. In fact he actually met jungkook at the center, they both talked and realised that they have so much in common. They both soon found out that they go to the same highschool too. Feelings started developing and one fine day kim taehyung asked jungkook to be his, which jungkook gladly agreed.

 Feelings started developing and one fine day kim taehyung asked jungkook to be his, which jungkook gladly agreed

(  Edit :I forgot to say this but this part of the story was inspired by this post I saw on Instagram)

It's been an year and half since their relationship started. Everything was nice at first but, things started going downhill. They didn't get much time together and always met secretly like this. If taehyungs father knew about them he would destroy jungkooks life , which is why they decided to keep it a secret. Eventhough now taehyungs mother had taken divorce from his father, his father still had some custody over him. This is the reason why they still had to pretend.

Taehyung whispered nothing but sweet and encouraging things into jungkooks ears to calm him down. After a while he pulled out of taehyungs embrace and stared at the slightly taller boy.
"I'm sorry jungkook. I just can't give you a perfect relationship like you always wanted." Taehyung said as he ducked his face down not meeting the youngers face.