10. Plan

IT'S SHORT, I'M SORRY BUT AT LEAST A NEW CHAPTER... HAVE FUN READING! ❤️

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K READS OMG THANKS !!! 😍

third-person:

A few weeks later the One Direction boys were having the time of their lifes on tour again and everything was going great. The five men got along better than ever, everyone was finally happy, there was a bit of brotherly, friendly banter going on every now and then, the crew did amazing work and since the whole Simon situation was done nothing could destroy the luck, happiness and success of One Direction anymore.

The families, friends and grilfriends (or in Louis' and Harry's case boyfriends but they are with each other all the time anyways) of each one of the boys had visited them on tour a few times already and it was nearly a miracle but all of them got along and the hours they had all spent together backstage, in hotels or wherever they were able to go had always been funny and heartwarming and a more than welcomed change and distraction from the stressful tour-life.

The fanprojects were different in nearly every city the guys went to and it was amazing to see how creative their entire fanbase was once again. Every show was a little bit different, every crowd made every single evening a new adventure and the feeling of adrenaline rushing through their veins still felt the same to the boys and was always as exciting as it had been the first time when they had walked upon a stage. But there was also a new feeling that accompanied the guys on this tour, that they had nerver really felt before but it made the tour special and exciting. That feeling was freedom. And it made everything feel so much more alive than it did before that the power and energy of the whole band seemed to be infinite.

Christmas break was coming soon and the lads had prepared a very special surprise for the fans. They simply felt the need to thank their fans all the time and they had finally decided to give them what they had asked for for so long now. The guys thought of it as a christmas present.

Right now the five guys were discussing a few details of their plan. They sat around a table and five other members of their team had joined them.

"Ok first off: Do we just drop it like we dropped Made In The A. M. or do we drop little hints beforehand?" Nick, one of their team members, asked.

The boys all exchanged quick glances and grinned before answering.

"I think we should just drop it, but i guess the fans wouldn't mind a bit of a warning, right guys?" Liam said and the other four nodded.

"Alright. What did you have in mind?" James, yes James Corden, wanted to know.

"Well, do you all remember when i used to post little warnings two weeks before something was going to happen? The fans caught up on that so maybe we should just do it again. We all post a suspicious group selfie from back then when we filmed it without caption and let them figure out what might be coming" Louis suggested and after a moment or two everyone agreed.

"Ok then let's do it that way. Well since that's settled you've all got a bit more free time before the concert tonight. Do whatever you want just don't get arrested" with these words Ben closed their meeting and everyone atood up. Niall looked offended in a joking way.

"Hey that's what i once said to the fans at one of my concerts. Did ya steal that from me, Ben?! Not very nice" the irishman complained but laughed at the same time.

Ben just shurgged and said "yeah i did steal it but it's true so i hope that wise man who once said it doesn't mind and follows his own motto and everything's gonna be great."

"Well then i guess we'll try our very best" Niall answered and after that being said nobody could hold their laughs in anymore.
A few moments later they had all calmed down and left the room.

As they entered the hallway Harry and Zayn pulled out two packages of chewing gum. Since everyone knew what was going to happen they just simply passed it around and all of them went to do their own business, synchronously chewing some gum and grinning happily. They all knew each other so well and life was finally perfect.

Three hours later they all posted an old selfie without any caption on their social medias and the fun began. Let's see if the fans can figure out what's going to happen on christmas eve.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yaaaaayyyy finally i wrote chapter 10 and here it is!👍🏻

I hope you liked it and i'm so sorry for taking so long until i posted this. I just needed some ideas and since Louis recently posted that story playing DMA's The Glow vinyl i got an idea what i could write.

Any ideas what that special surprise for christmas could be that the guys have planned?
Leave them or other stuff in the comments and please vote😊

Does anyone remember the two weeks rule and the warning selfies and that stuff? Well let's see if something happens in two weeks (on 23rd July).

I guess we'll be 🤡 again. But we'll see.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and take care lovelies.

Also it's summer break over here. How about you?

See you / Read you in the next chapter!
💚💙❤️💛🇮🇪

Sorry for the low quality / black/white photo above, i would've prefered it in color and in high quality as well but i don't have it and i don't own that picture so the credits go to the rightful owner (as always!)