Story number 13: The perfect father and daughter relation

There is no greater father-daughter relationship than that of the Prophet (PBUH) and Fatimah (RA).

1)
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, al-Manaaqib, 3353)

Among the things that prove her virtue is that which was reported in al-Saheehayn from 'Abd-Allaah ibn Mas'ood, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to pray at the Ka'bah, and Abu Jahl and his companions were sitting there. They said to one another, 'Who will bring the intestines of the camel of So and so and put it on Muhammad's back when he prostrates?' So the most wretched of people went and brought it and waited until the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) prostrated, then he put it on his back, between his shoulders. I was watching but I could not help him because I did not have any power. They started laughing and leaning against one another (because of their laughter), and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was prostrating and did not raise his head until Faatimah came and removed it from his back. Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) raised his head, and said, 'O Allaah, deal with Quraysh,' three times. They became worried when he prayed against them, because they used to believe that du'aa's made in that land would be answered..."

2)
It was narrated from Masrooq that 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: "Faatimah came walking in the manner of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, 'Welcome, O my daughter.' Then he seated her to his right or to his left, then he said something privately to her and she wept. I said to her, 'Why are you weeping?' Then he said something privately to her and she smiled. I said, 'I have never seen anything like that which I have seen today, of joy so close to grief.' I asked her what he had said, and she said, 'I would not disclose the secret of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).' When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) passed away, I asked her and she said, 'He told me, "Jibreel used to review the Qur'aan with me once every year, but this year he has reviewed it with me twice, so I know that my appointed time (of death) is approaching. And you will be the first of my family to join me." So I wept. Then he said, "Would it not please you to be the leader of the women of Paradise or the women of the believers?" So I smiled.'

3)
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 233; Muslim, 3349)

Among her virtues was also that which was narrated in al-Saheehayn, that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Faatimah is a part of me, and whoever angers her, angers me."