What Is This?!

It's been 2 months since Bob and Eliza  broke up their secret relationship. They had been dating for 4 years without anyone but their family, friends and cast knowing. They had decided to call it quits because they felt like they needed to give each other time to figure life out. Having a secret relationship wasn't the best thing for them, in the beginning it was fun and sexy but then it got hard. So they decided they would take a break and if they ended up together in the end it just shows how much love they have. After a month both of them started dating other people Bob had Arryn and Eliza had William but neither of them stopped loving each other.

Elizas P. O. V

I had just got back from a trip to Thailand with William and Richard. Of course Lindsey and Marie had a lunch planned so that we could catch up. Once we I got to the restaurant I was bombarded with questions, but who could blame them.

Marie- Bubba how was your trip?

Eliza-It was a really fun trip it was like going on holiday with my brothers. That was the problem. I'm not suppose to think of William as my brother, his my boyfriend. That still feels wrong to think or say.

Lindsey- when are you and bob just going to stop with all this and just get back together already. We all see how much you two miss eacother.

Eliza- we said we'd give eachother time. I just feel bad for William. I mean is it that obvious that I'm still in love with Bob?

Marie- noooo not really, just when we get together your eyes seems to always stray to him or when you sleep with one of his old t-shirts or...

Eliza-okay I get it. *sighs* I just I don't know what to do about that because he seems really happy and maybe we not meant to be and I need to move on. But not with William, I'm gonna speak to him tonight I mean I haven't even kissed him yet it just feels wrong. I can't love Bob and be in a relationship. I think I just need to be single.

Lindsey--you know we always got you bub. And just because he looks happy doesn't mean he doesn't love you.*mumbles* We should know.

I know I shouldn't ask her but I totally heard what she said I wonder what she means by it. Just before I could ask Marie spoke up.

Marie- okay so how about after you speak to him we have a movie night just us three, Lola and Tasya?

Eliza- that sounds amazing. Okay so let's eat I'm starving.

We ate and although we change the conversation I couldn't stop wondering about Bob. I know it's wrong because we both decided this was best. Our relationship stress was too much and maybe we needed to explore ourselves more but I just can't stop my mind from remembering how his lips felt on mine or how our bodies fitted together like two puzzle pieces made for eacother when we hugged or cuddled. I got home that afternoon and called William and asked him to meet me at my house, he said he'd be here in 10 min.

When the doorbell rang I got up tk open it and now my nerves set in. He gave me a peck on the cheek and came in.

Will- hi babe, what's up... It sounded urgent.

Eliza-hey.. Uhmm it is so I don't really know how to put this but.... Your an amazing guy and any girl would be lucky to have. You it's just that I can't love you when my heart belongs to someone else. *sobs* I don't want to lose you as a friend because of this, but im sorry.

He wrapped his arms around me to comfort me.

Will- hay hay hay it's okay... I always knew you love him I guess i just wanted to see how this felt, but don't worry you won't lose me as a friend I'm always gonna be here EJ
And for what it's worth he misses you too(with this I looked up shocked) . I see it every time I held you or put my arm on you, it's like it takes everything in him not to beat me up or storm out of the room.

Eliza- he has a girlfriend and I'm sure his happy. But thank you. For everything.

We spent time speaking about life and the at six I had to get to Marie's so he left and I got into my car and drove to Marie. When I got there my heart dropped to my feet when I saw the car in the driveway not any car his car. I thought of just driving back home and making up an excuse but I wanted to see him, I needed too. I parked my car, got out and just as I approached the door Marie opened up with a apologetic look on her face. She hugged me hello and whispered in my ear.

Mari- I didn't know he would drop Lola off but apparently he took her out for the day because they had to practice a scene together.

Eliza- it's okay I can handle it. I've pretended for 2 months now what's a night.

She stepped aside and I walked in, preparing myself to see him with his girlfriend. But as soon as I walked into the kitchen Lola launched herself at me to hug me so tight

Lola- EJ

Eliza-hi Bubba I missed you.

She just squeezed me more. My eyes then wandered around the room and I greeted Lindsey, tas and finally I saw Bob, but he wasn't with his girlfriend he was alone. I had to contain my excitement. I hugged each of them and the him last. It wasn't weird because we always hugged as friends but this time it was a long hug. We we pulled away both smiling.

Eliza- I see you got roped into movie night.

Bob- *laughs* that I did. Lola made me promise to stay so that you don't pick a romantic movie.

I turned to Lola with shocked face and faked being hurt.

Eliza- everyone needs a little love but I see you don't like my movie taste.

Lola - no never I love it. I didn't say that Bob just wanted to stay uhhh stay because Uhmm because he loves being with us.

We all laughed and everyone went into the living room to set up. Bob and I stayed in the kitchen....

-B

Hi guys sorry I know this is a bit weird, but it's. Something I've been wanting to try ever since they got together. I hope you like it ♥️