𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🄶🅃
ѕυммєя вяєαк

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🄶🅃 ѕυммєя вяєαк

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

When Bakugou woke up he didn't know how to feel. He just fought against his childhood idol with the person he hates the most, and also was the best friend of this person sitting beside him and holding his hand. So he felt pretty mixed.

He first shrugged when he saw that someone was holding his hand but when he saw that it was his classmate Usui Misu he relaxed. Why did she sleep in a chair and why did she hold his hand. He hesitates to pull away his hand, sim

The truth is, Bakugou had disliked Usui Mizuki or rather didn't care about her. She was for him some extra with a cool quirk but still not very important. She also was 'best friends' with Izuku. In class she was sitting behind him on the right and always talked with Izuku or his friend Kirishima. Like mentions before, he really didn't cared about her but something has changed.

He wasn't knowing when but at some time she acted differently towards him. He noticed she was starring at him often in class and then she always looked away when he turned to her. She wasn't talking with him but when she did she used to say strange things. He really wasn't knowing what her problem was. Maybe she disliked him because he was so mean to her best friend or maybe she was just afraid of him. But why should she then offer him to stand under her umbrella together, smile at him when he entered a room or learn with him or take his hand when he was sleeping? This was the only thing he was thinking about since he woke up and that's why he didn't know how to deal with her. Also because his mother was obsessed with her since she had visited him and she always screamed at him to respect woman, especially her. Lowkey she knew by herself that her son disliked and treated everyone equally, except Midorya.

Bakugou hated to become irritated around her or that he had to think about what she thought, because she was like a puzzle to him.
He just hated it but he was still holding her hand and watching her sleeping.
"Fucking doll face..." He whispered almost soundless.

*:.. ☯︎ ..:*

𝙼𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

When I woke up, Bakugou was already gone. I yawned and hold my hand for my mouth. I noticed that my hand was still warm, which meant that he just left.

I got up from the chair and ran out of the tent as fast I could and he was in fact still close to the tent. He must hear me coming because he turned to me.