ᴛᴡᴏ

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁  🅃🅆🄾
вє αℓяιցнт

🆆e had chemistry lessons currently and I got paired with Kirishima

🆆e had chemistry lessons currently and I got paired with Kirishima. I tied my [hair color] hair into a ponytail to prevent it from catching fire. We had to do some experiment with magnesium and zinc.

"And then we have to oxidize them." I explained to Kirishima and pointed to the test tube over the bunsen burner.

He still looked confused and tilt his head. "Huh?"

I sighed and started laughing.

"I'm so sorry that I'm your lab partner. You deserve better." He cried out and slammed his fist on the table. "I'm so unmanly..."

I pat his head. "You're the manliest person I know!" Right after Bakugou. "Don't talk about yourself like that."

"Thanks Usui-chan. I appreciate your support." I grinned at him, he's such a sweetie but Bakugou is swee- you stupid bitch, STOP IT.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and I sneezed immediately. The whole class looked at the source, Bakugou. My source of hornine- No.

"Don't worry guys, please continue your task, Bakugou's sweat reacted to something. My god, what did you do Bakugou-san?"

"Nothing! It just happened, why are you blaming me. You're the teacher." Bakugou yelled and tried to not insult the teacher, who just victim blamed him. I noticed that the explosion burned the part of the school uniform, which covered his upper body.

I quickly stood up and ran out of the room. Izuku and Ochako who sat next to the door looked worried behind me.

I ran to the girls bathroom and leaned on the sink. I breathed heavily and felt how my whole body panicked. There were two things in the world which upset me the most: Fire and a shirtless Bakugou. Both just happend.

I turned on the tap and washed my face with cold water to calm down.

This has to stop. My strong feelings for Bakugou disrupt my everyday life. I have to stop this somehow.

Someone opened the door of the girls bathroom and stepped in. It was Yaoyorozu.

"Hey, is everything okay Usui-san?" She ask worried. I just looked at her. What should I say?

"I...ehm...it's full moon tonight and I'm strongly effected to it since my quirk is moon related." I tried to convince her and sneezed.

"Oh, I see and bless you."

I hope no one gets that I sneeze when I'm anxious or lying.

"I'm also very afraid of fire, but I think everyone knows that since the sports festival." I laughed nervously and sneezed again. The sports festival was a painful memory. I was very successful there and had even to fight against Bakugou, like I said, painful memory...