I almost fu**ing killed you!!

Sorry I just love this song!^^^
Btw go check out my other book called :
'Love is Love' also check out my best friends book Abby55589. Love yall!🖤

Colbys POV
I could see him hurting him I tried to stop but this thing was to strong

Sam's POV
When he threw me on the floor my head got the wall causing it to bleed. That's when Cole started to get more hungry. He as about to start but when his teeth ripped into layers of my skin he didn't stop he was only a little bit in. Then..... it shocked him. He fell backward, his whole body shaking then it stopped. He got up slowly and.....

Colbys POV
After I started shaking I stopped and realized he was gone. I sat up slowly to see Sam, blood covering his flesh wound. I felt tears falling down my face. I looked in the mirror to see Sam's blood covering my face and hands. I did this to him it's all my fault I did this to him, dad what should I do?
Finish him off son you have a job to do remember? You weren't supposed to get close with one of them!
What do you mean by one of them?
Forget about it son.
I look at Sam and his blood and wound are gone. Wtf is going on? He walks up to me and puts his hand on my cheek then I remembered that my dad said something about you weren't supposed to get close with one of them. Wait he can't be! What has fast healing powers besides are kind. ANGELS. I slap his had off me while mumbling "sorry we can't anymore Sammy." I had tears running down my face that soon turned black cuz I'm not human. "What do you mean colby?" He said looking at me tears filling his eyes. "What do you mean 'what do you mean colby?' I ALMOST FU**ING KILLED YOU!" By now we both had tears running down are face. I pushed by and went to leave but Sam grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I took his face in between my hands and gave him a passionate kiss then hugged him and said "I love you Sammy and I always will." Then I ran out of the house went home and slammed the door behind me. I checked my phone and it was 11 35 I went to the cabinet and got out the vodka and whiskey and drank it. I started throwing things punching the walls.
Hour later.....
I now have about 8 holes in my walls and my house is a mess.