🖤The Game🖤

Colbys POV
When I saw Sam in the bathroom with ripped clothes and bruises caused by Brennen I was mad. I knew what I had to do so I let him change and let the bathroom to finish what he started. I saw him in the hallway and realized I was hungry. When I fished eating I cleaned up and went back to the bathroom. When I walked I walked in and saw Sam he was hot! I started getting a bo**r, I tried my best to hide it. We were about to leave but I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes, I was so happy. After we kissed we left.  We never left each other's sides, when it was time for the last class of the day we did 30 minutes of work then had 30 minutes left of class. The teacher said that was our free time. When he finished up talking Sam came over to my desk and st on my lap, leaning his head on my chest. Everything was fine until Sam started moving around cuz he was trying to get comfortable. But it felt so good, I leaned my head back and bit my lip trying to hold back my quiet moans. Until it stopped I looked up to see Sam staring at me while asking "Are you ok Colebear?" I just nodded and picked him up so I could stand and placed him back at my desk. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick, love you." I said while kissing him on the cheek. "I love you too." I then left and went to the bathroom to fix my problem.

Sam's POV
When I was sitting on Colby's lap I was moving around to try and get comfortable till I felt something under me. I turned around to see Colby's head leaned back I asked him if he was ok. He then picked me up sat me in the chair and said he had to go to the bathroom and kissed me. But when he kissed me I felt something on thigh, great he was hard. He then left, after about 18 minutes he came back and his face was flushed. He walked back over to me, I got up so I could sit in his lap. But I saw that my boot was untied so I decided to tease him. I bent down slowly tied my boot then slowly stood up. When I turned Colby was biting his lip and I just laughed. He then glared at me "That's not funny." He said I looked at him and realized he was starting at the bell. That was about to go off in a minute. When it went off he stood up and grabbed are backpacks, scooped me up and carried me to his car bridal style. When we got to the car he put me down so I could get in and put the bags in the trunk and got in on his side. When I got in he already had the car started and he placed his hand on my upper thigh and started rubbing it. On the way to my house he put his hand up my skirt and started pumping me. I moaned all the way till we were right around the corner from my house then he stopped. I decided to mess with him too when we pulled into the driveway I climbed over a sat between his legs which was easy cuz I was small. I started palming him through his jeans, then unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, then pulled down his pants and boxer's. I started giving him head which was kinda hard because he was so big. His hands eventually moved to my head gripping onto my hair and pushing my head down further which obviously made me gag some times. When I was done he quickly pulled his pants up and got out of the car then grabbed me, shut the door then went to my house door and opened it. What we saw next was.......

HAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!
Love yall🖤🖤🖤
Go check out my friend  Abby55589