Cuts

Hey guys there will be a triggering scene so when you see these ⚠️⚠️⚠️ I you want just skip to when you see them again love you guys and thanks for all the support!🖤🖤

                              One week later...
Colbys POV
I don't know what day it is my phone is dead and right now I am starting at a black screen. Whenever Sam tries to come over or call ignore him. I have not left my house in one week. wow. I'm surprised I haven't drank all the alcohol. I drink the last of the beer can and then realized I only have a bottle of vodka left. I go up the steps to my bedroom.

 I go up the steps to my bedroom

Colbys bedroom^^^^

I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit.

Colbys outfit^^^

I didn't feel like doing my hair so my hair was a messed up and curly. I then went down stairs then plugged my phone in grabbed a bottle of vodka and my half empty beer bottle. I then grabbed my keys and wallet. I realized I can't drive but I still need my keys. I walked out of the house and that's when my beer bottle slipped out of my hand and smashed into peices.

Sam's POV
I haven't seen Colby in a week and I miss him. I don't see him at school i never see him out of his house. That's when I heard glass being dropped. I looked outside the living room window to see a drunk colby with a bottle of vodka in his hand. He was standing there looking frustrated. Then he started to drink some of the vodka and left. About 30 minutes passed of me looking out the window for Colby. I then found Colby with 2 plastic bags that were probably filled with alcohol and a hand still gripped on a bottle but of whiskey this time. He then put the bags on the steps bottle still in his hand, he got his keys out and then tried to put the key in but he was drunk so it was hard. He the threw his keys and smashed the bottle on the ground. He dropped to his knees that when I saw his eyes change to a dark gray with a tint of blue Cole. He then picked up the bags went to his door kicked it down then he came out with empty hands. He went over to a tree and started punching it his nucleus soon turned bloody. I was about to get up to help but then his eyes turned to his reagler ocean blue that I loved. Then there was a group of teenagers and Colbys eyes turned to blue to black with blackish reddish veins running under his eyes. But he snapped out of it and ran into the house fixed his door and that was the last time I saw him that night.

Colby's POV
I quickly ran inside fixed my door then walked to my bathroom and opened a box under the sink cabinet.
⚠️⚠️WARNING , SELF HARM⚠️⚠️
I pulled out a blade from the box and then started cutting for multiple things.....
Ugly
Fag
Fat
Jerk
I hurt Sam
Bad influence
The list went on and on until I had about 20 cuts in my arms.
⚠️⚠️self harm over⚠️⚠️
After that I put the blade back in the box then went to my room and changed into black joggers.
I then layed on my bed and fell asleep after about 45 minutes of staring at my ceiling.

Hey guys It's me again and I want you guys to go check out my other book 'Love is Love' and my best friend Abby55589 book 'Is This The End' bye guys🖤🖤