"I love y-" (M)

Author's P.O.V

Jimin sighed "go on then" he said moving closer to Jungkook "really?" Jungkook asked a bit shocked that Jimin actually agreed "if you don't wa-" Jungkook quickly cut him off "I do!" he said.

"Hurry up then" Jimin said Jungkook gulped once more before pouring the Soju into his mouth and pulling Jimin closer to him Jimin slightly opened his mouth.

Jungkook quickly pulled him close enough before connecting there lips and opening his mouth allowing the Soju, mixed with his saliva to enter Jimin's mouth.

Jimin expected Jungkook too pulling away when he was done but he didn't he moved one his hand to Jimin's cheek the other to his waist pulling him closer as Jimin swallowed the liquid the two began kissing Jimin's mouth still slightly open Jungkook slipping his tongue into his mouth.

"Shit" Jimin cursed he wasn't excepting any of this to happen but he wasn't complaining, his small hands snaked round Jungkook neck pulling him down and deepening the kiss.

Jimin was the first to pull away the two gasping for air "did it taste different?" Jungkook asked "well..I....wasn't really focusing on that" Jimin said his arms sliding down from Jungkook's neck "let's do it again this time focus on the taste of the Soju" Jungkook said picking up the bottle pouring more into his mouth before placing his lips on to Jimin's open mouth.

He slowly opened his mouth allowing the liquid to spill out into Jimin's mouth Jimin slightly gasped not expecting it to be more then the last time he still swallowed it though making sure not to forget about the taste.

Jungkook continued to kiss Jimin even after he swallowed the Soju Jimin kissing him back....after a while the two pulled away "so...did it taste different?" Jungkook asked his hand still on Jimin's waist.

"Not really it was just hotter than usual" Jimin said honestly "wanna do it again?" Jungkook asked "how about we just do it without the Soju?" Jimin asked wrapping his arms back around Jungkook neck and pulling him down there lips were just inches apart.

Both being able to feel each others breath on the the other "heck yeah" Jungkook said connecting their lips the kiss wasn't like the others it was more passion than lustful.

Jungkook right hand that was on Jimin's face slide down to his waist pulling him in to his lap making him grind against his crotch "you so smell so good" Jungkook whispered pulling away from Jimin and moving to kiss his cheek "you taste better than Soju" Jimin said as Jungkook kissed his neck slightly sucking on it.

Jungkook chuckled "trust me I can fill you up better than that Soju" Jungkook said looking up at Jimin "oh really go ahead then, I dare you" Jimin said "sure you can handle it baby boy?" Jungkook asked Jimin nodded "I'm sure" he said reconnecting their lips.

Jungkook's hand moved to Jimin's thigh slightly squeezing it making Jimin moan into the kiss Jungkook taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into Jimin's mouth Jimin and his tongue dancing together.

"W-wait" Jungkook said pulling away "I want to try something else he said "what is it?" Jimin asked "stick your tongue" he said "ok" Jimin said sticking out his tongue.

Jungkook's hand moved to back Jimin's face pulling their heads closer before he began sucking in Jimin tongue his other hand was no longer on Jimin's thigh and was now trailing up his shirt.

After a few minutes of sucking on Jimin's tongue Jungkook pulled away asking "How did it feel?" "i-it felt good" Jimin said he was out of breath unlike Jungkook "good" he said grabbing Jimin's butt making Jimin gasp.