******

A/N : I am sorry but this is not going to be an update . 

The entire country was shook when the news of Sushant Singh Rajput's death circulated on the social media and news channels . What is more shocking that he  committed suicide . 

Remember this dialogue - " Hum haar , jeet main itna ulajh gaye hain ki zindagi jeena bhool gaye hain . Zindagi main agar sabse zyaada kuch important hain toh woh hain khud zindagi . "The  man who gave such a strong message in the movie ' Chichore ' didn't or rather couldn't abide by the lesson he taught us all . 

To all of us , he was an inspiration , a superstar who wouldn't fail to bring a smile on all of our faces . But inside , he was probably shattered and broken ; reason - we don't know . According to reports , he was depressed ; maybe so much that he thought that his life was no longer worth living .

Depression - A group of conditions associated with elevation or lowering of a person's mood - standard medical definition . Our society has other definitions for the same term . It's a taboo and that is why no one really talks about it . People with mental issues are shamed and ridiculed.

 It is also a millennial term as many use the word without knowing what it means . Don't we generally get to hear things like ' dude I feel depressed , I just got screwed by my parents ' . People , let's once and for all understand that depression is a condition more traumatic and aggravating than just not getting what you want or getting screwed by people . 

I have said this before and I shall say it again . Wattpad  is a platform through which we can make a difference . Let's be a little responsible and educate people around us about mental health .  For example , if you feel one of your class mates is going through something ,  talk TO them , not ABOUT  them . Three magical words from you can make all the difference , that is - " I am listening " . 

If you are someone who just feels lonely , anxious and similar feelings , talk to someone right now . There are therapists and doctors who can help you deal with this , and there is absolutely no shame to get medical help regarding such problems . I know saying is a lot , lot easier than actually doing it but giving up is not an option . 

When we get sick ( down with fever , stomach ache , etc ) , we visit a doctor ;  this implies that we care for our body . Then why not care for our mind ?

 Feeling upset and low is normal and part of our daily lives . You  can't always  get what you want but that doesn't mean you give up . You may fail today , but I believe failures equals opportunities and a chance to improve . 

I know a lot of you must have heard all of these before , but hearing and knowing doesn't  really help . Action is equally important . I hope after this demise , some changes will be brought into the education system of our country . We study everything , right from Newton's laws to the complex organic chemistry equations . What is not taught to us is  self - love , self protection , difference between admiration and objectification , mental health , etc ,etc ,etc . 

Sushant Singh Rajput was loved , will be loved  and will be  missed by all of us . May his soul rest in peace .

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT ARE LOVED AND NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN LIFE .