Chapter 40 Part 2: FINAL CHAPTER

(A/N:)

As promised... Naka100 reads na yung bago kong story entitled na 'My Pretend Girlfriend' after reading this chapter promise na ia-add niyo sa library niyo yung My Pretend Girlfriend. At sana suportahan niyo gaya nitong OMTMFI!!!

Thank you!!!

--

Alyah Zynneth Cortez (POV)

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would  be right for you
I just can't compare you with
Anything in this world

Hearing the church's bells ring while the choir sings was the best! I never thought na dadating sa puntong magpapakasal kami ni Tripp. Hindi ko inexpect na ganoon niya ako kamahal. Hindi ko alam na ganito ang pakiramdam na humarap sa altar kasama ang taong pinakamamahal mo.

You're all I need to be with forever more

"Alyah and Tripp, please join you right hands and express your intentions before God and His Church."

Pagkasabi nun nung priest, hinawakan na nung right hand ni Tripp yung right hand ko. Bale magkaharap na kaming dalawa ngayon. I suddenly felt that nervous sensation again.

"Alyah do you accept Tripp as your lawful husband, and do you give yourself to him as his wife?" Sabi nung priest

"Yes. I do father." I said wholeheartedly

"And you Tripp, do you take Alyah as your lawful wife and do you give yourself to her as her husband?"

"Yes. I do." Then he smiled at me

Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
As sure as time keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore

I was so preoccupied by the surprise wedding. Sa sobrang saya na nararamdaman ko ngayon, hindi ko agad napansin na it's about time to give rings and to say our sincere wedding vows of love to each other. Again, I am nervous.

"Now give this rings to ech other and say your vows."

Wishing you would be mine
I just can't believe that you are mine now

"Alyah, take this ring as a sign of my unending love for you. May this ring also symbolize my loyalty to you. I promise you with all of my life, hinding hindi kita sasaktan. I'll make you the happiest wife in the world. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

Kinuha niya yung wedding ring mula sa pari at dahan dahang sinuot sa right hand ko. I suddenly felt my eyes pooling with tears.

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with
Anything in this world

"Tripp, hindi ko alam kung paano ko ito sasabihin. I was really surprised, but seeing all these effort... I realized how much you love me. And that's what I'll promise you. All the love that you've given me and all the love that you'll give... I will do the same. I will be loyal to you and I  love you as your wifey... Forevermore."

As endlrss as forever
Ou love will stay together
You're all I need to be with forevermore

(As endless as  forever
Our love will stay together)
You're all I need to be with forevermore...