Oh Brother

Warnings: cursing
Drarry
   Draco's P.O.V  (sUpRiSe!!)

   The class looked up as the dungeon door slammed open loudly and Harry waltzed in as if he owned the place. I rolled my eyes and look back at the notes we had to take.
"Ugh jeez Malfoy do you bathe in that colone? I could smell you from out in the hall" Harry said when he was in the middle of the room as he fake gagged. The class went dead silent, even Snape who would normally tell him off, give him detention, and take away like all Gryffindors house points for his "disruptive behavior"and then run it in was shocked silent. Everyone looked shocked and Harry just sat his stuff down and pulled out a quill, ink, and some parchment.
"U-uh wait- Ex-Excuse me Potter!?" I managed to spit out. Potter just rolled his eyes and said
"Do I have to dumb it down?"
   Snape finally came to his senses and ran out of the room. After about 15 minutes of silence you could hears him in the Great Hall yelling "YOU OWE ME TEN GALLEONS EACH DUMBLEDORE AND MINERVA!"
The room burst out laughing and Harry looked around, thoroughly confuzzled.
"What?"
Pansy, who was gasping for air from laughter in the corner yelled
"AMORTINA POTION! THATS WHAT WE WERE MAKING TODAY!"
Harry suddenly turned bright red and muttered something like
"Well geez I didn't know"
  Blaise was digging around in his pocket and handed over five galleons to Pansy.

   That was 30 years ago, they've been married for 28 years in August.