The Phone Addicts and Captain Hook

The next day, the adults were going to be interviewed. I don't know why the police were going to interview Jacob and I, I mean, we were at the party, too! I kinda stayed in Jacob's room for six hours while watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. I was watching it for the fiftieth time, because why not? I decided to pull a prank on Jacob by Airdropping pictures of dead deer. At some point, he turned off his Airdrop and told me to kindly piss off. I flipped him off and returned to texting Keira.

🖕(Y/n)🖕
Nazi child isn't being too annoying anymore
🥺Keira🥺
So is he your boyfriend or not
🖕(Y/n)🖕
I-
No
🥺Keira🥺
But I thought you said you liked Jacob
🖕(Y/n)🖕
Well yea but he's still annoying
🥺Keira🥺
Do you like him because he's hot
🖕(Y/n)🖕
Sis you jealous
🥺Keira🥺
Maybe
Send a pic
🖕(Y/n)🖕
No
🥺Keira🥺
But I NEED to see your boyfriend

I groaned as I opened up the camera app and took a quick picture of Jacob, who was probably still masturbating with the dead deer. I laughed as he looked up at me.
"What the fuck was that for?" Jacob asked, confused. I didn't answer.

🖕(Y/n)🖕
*image sent*
🥺Keira🥺
I KNEW HE WAS HOT JWSINS
🖕(Y/n)🖕
Sis stop tryna steal my mans lmao
K bye

Then, the best idea came to mind.
"What's your number or email?" I asked Jacob.
"jacobthrombey01@gmail.com." Jacob said. I added him to my contacts and started to spam him.

🖕(Y/n)🖕
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
He's Annoying But Hot 🥵
Shut up
🖕(Y/n)🖕
Nah
Iwwikl
Sjjsooa
Qwddjwjwd
Wisjsinisi
Idjrifinf
Djidjeodd
Weojwijdeji
Snwisjecnrifh
Ndekdjiejfhc
Wdineidnsdkne
Widneidnie
Dakmaomaosmos
He's Annoying But Hot 🥵
Stop or I'll block you
🖕(Y/n)🖕
🖕🖕🖕
🚁🚁🚁
🗑🗑🗑
❤️❤️❤️

I had realized what I had done. I had sent love heart emojis to Jacob.
"Dude, the fuck?" He questioned.
"It's a fucking typo, at least I stopped. Unless you want me to keep going-" I started but he interrupted me.
"Nope! I'm good." He said, trying not to think about it. I sent him a sweet fake smile before opening up TikTok. I opened up my account and saw that I gained over five hundred fans in the past 24 hours. I decided to film a video. I searched up the sound 'Captain Hook' and placed my phone on Jacob's windowsill.
"What are you doing?" Jacob asked.
"Making a TikTok. Why? Wanna join?" I asked. The Nazi Child, making a TikTok. He got up from his bed and stood beside me.
"I don't know this dance, can you teach me?" Jacob asked, standing there confused, not knowing what to do. I tried to teach him the dance. Key word: tried. It took at least half an hour before he finally got it. I turned on the music and he tried it. Apparently, it was way too fast for him. I slowed it down and he tried to dance to it. He finally got it and then I put the music back onto regular speed and he did it. He did the full dance without me having to correct him and at full speed.
"This has taken way too long, let's film this." I said, readjusting my phone onto the windowsill.

Dance on the ****, now, you been served
I like a **** with a little bit of curve
Hit this ***** with an uppercut
Call that ***** Captain Hook
Ay, I go shopping, mmh, want it, then I cop it, ay, yeah
******* boppin', mmh, I do it, they copy, ay, look
He's a sweetie, mmh, kiss it when he eat it
(Lmao I just copied and pasted the lyrics from Google)
"You did it!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, finally." Jacob said, reaching out for his phone. Then, I did the most unimaginable thing ever. I hugged him. I, (Y/n) James, just hugged the Jacob Thrombey. Then, something even more unbelievable happened. He hugged me back. We kinda just stood there for a minute before being rudely barged in on by Joni.
"Hey, kids, we're having-holyshitareyoutwohugging?" Joni said before changing the subject. I quickly let go of Jacob.
"No." I simply said.
"Hey, holyshitareyoutwohugging seems like a really good meal." Jacob sarcastically remarked. I stifled back a laugh. Joni rolled her eyes.
"Anyways, dinner's ready. You coming or not?" Joni asked on final time before heading downstairs. I looked back at Jacob before bursting into a fit of laughter. I felt a bit hungry and decided to go down to dinner. I took my phone from the windowsill and decided to post it. I put the caption, 'took at least half an hour to teach the nazi child this dance'. I was about to press post but Jacob stopped me.
"The fuck was that for?" I asked playfully.
"Tag me. My username's @JTD001." He said, handing me back my phone. I nodded and tagged him in the caption. I posted it and headed straight down to dinner.

A/n: First of all, this took FOREVER to write because my laptop didn't save the good version of this chapter and now I'm kinda pissed. Secondly, The Umbrella Academy is a really good show on Netflix and I highly recommend it. Lastly, the Nazi Child finally has TikTok! Yay? This is one long ass chapter.