Or Is It? (Epilogue)

A/n: serious foreshadowing in the title so oop-

We pulled up only three minutes away from the Thrombeys.
"Wait, what?" I asked, confused.
"We're home sweet home," my dad said.
"Dad, the city is a few hours away," I said.
"And that's the other surprise," my mom said.
"Huh?" I asked.
"We sold the old house and bought this one," my dad said. I started to cry.
"No way, are you-" I started. They nodded.
"I love you guys so much!" I exclaimed, pulling them both in for a giant hug.
"Now, go unpack, then you can go walk or skate or whatever back to the Thrombeys," my mom said. I bolted out of the car and quickly unpacked my stuff. I got out my skateboard and skated for six minutes back to the Thrombeys. I knocked on the door, and to my surprise and hope, Jacob answered.
"Did you leave something?" he asked. I shook my head, grinning.
"Then why are you here? And why are you so happy?" he asked.
"My parents bought a new house that's only a three minute drive from here!" I exclaimed. I couldn't hold it in for any longer. Jacob was in shock.
"Shut up," he said.
"I didn't say anything," I laughed. (A/n: mean girls reference) Jacob embraced me in a hug and rushed back inside. One minute later, he came back out with a skateboard.
"You skate?" I asked. He nodded. (A/n: I only put this in because Jaeden actually skates)
"Lead the way," he said. We got on our skateboards and I lead him to my place. At the end of the day, we know one thing for sure: Jacob Thrombey was mine, and mine only.