Goodnight, Jacob

A/n: Second last chapter before the last one! Then imma do an epilogue then imma work on the Jaeden x Reader thing.  This is a very short chapter, but iT hAs TeA aNd ThAt'S iT fOr ToDaY. Here's the story you signed up for:

It was probably 11 at night. We were still awake. I was texting Keira who had been spamming me for the past couple of days.
🥺Keira🥺
Sis where u @
Hi
Answer
Me
Now
Bitch if you don't answer imma-
Roach
Jkjk
I'm lonely
Are you and Jacob dating
Sis
A
N
S
W
E
R

M
E

N
O
W
IM SO LONELY WHEN R U COMING BACK WJEOKSJSINXINXWQL
IM CRYING
not really but still
WHEN. ARE. YOU. BACK.
I NEED SOMEONE TO BUY ME STARBUCKS OWKSS

🖕(Y/n)🖕
Sis I'm here lmao
Maybe I'm dating him maybe I'm now lol
Wyd
I'm coming back in at least a month from now

🥺Keira🥺
FINALLY
HOLY SHIT I-
YAY
YOU'RE BACK WIWISJS
WAIT WHAT A MONTH
🖕(Y/n)🖕
Hello to you too lmao

🥺Keira🥺
I'm texting you
Hby

🖕(Y/n)🖕
I'm texting you as well
I was watching Netflix with nazi child before tho

🥺Keira🥺
Wait
So
You
Are
Dating
IFUCKINGKNEWITHSHENSSNS
YOU 2 ARE CUTE TOGETHER DJNAQLD
IT WAS A DATE
AND YOU CANT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

🖕(Y/n)🖕
*can't
aight imma head out
bye sis

I got off iMessages and went onto Spotify to listen to music. I was listening to (M/f/a) (A/n: that means my favorite artist, mine is Alec Benjamin, with girl in red, Billie Eilish and Melanie Martinez all tied for a close second) for the billionth time. I never get sick of his/her music. It was probably around midnight when I began to feel tired. I looked up at Jacob, who also seemed to be getting tired.
"Finally tired from constantly staring at that phone of yours?" I teased, rubbing my eyes and putting my phone in his bedside table.
"Says you," Jacob retorted. I put my hands up in defeat.
"I have been defeated by the Nazi Child who's addicted to Twitter," I said in a fake solemn voice. Jacob couldn't help but grin. Completely unrelated note, I have changed Jacob's contact to 'nazi daddy 🥵'. No one asked, but I did it anyways. Anyways, I went into his bathroom to change. Luckily, he didn't walk in. I am an educated little bitch and I know what locks are for. I put my already worn clothes into the laundry hamper and did a somersault onto the mattress.
"So," I slowly said.
"So," Jacob said, sitting on his bed, checking the time. Or so I thought. I got up and took his phone and placed it on a bookshelf.
"Ha, I'm taller than you, I can still reach it," Jacob laughed.
"If you can stop me from stopping you," I said playfully.
"Huh-" Jacob started, but it was too late. I had grabbed him by the waist and I had pulled him back onto his bed. I'm surprised no one heard us laughing. I think they're all asleep or ear blind. Which is another term for deaf, by the way. I tripped over Jacob's foot, causing the two of us to crash onto his bed. He was on top of me. This was a very awkward situation. First of all, how did this happen and why? Secondly, what does a girl do in this situation?
"Hi," I awkwardly said. What. The. Fuck. Was. That. Without any warning, Jacob leaned in and kissed me. I froze. Did he just-yes. But I didn't mind, because I kissed him back. We pulled apart and we both grinned. Jacob had a shade of pink dusting his cheeks.
"Who knew the Nazi child actually has feelings?" I teased.
"Wow. We just kissed and this is the first thing you say?" Jacob jokingly asked.
"Yep," I quietly laughed. I quickly picked him on the cheek before going onto my mattress. "Goodnight, Jacob."
"Goodnight, (Y/n)," Jacob soothingly said. "Love ya." Those two words sent me straight to sleep.

A/n: HERE'S THE MOTHERFUCKING TEA FOR YOU SIS YOU'RE WELCOME

-Author without a name so peace