Chapter 5

I feel like Jason has an influence on me. Every time he passes by , my heart daces tango. Do I have feelings towards him ? Please no.

Oh and what I like the most is when he enters my office. I was listening to a Demi Lovato song when he said :

" Oh still obsessed with the same singer. I thought you'll change your taste in music in 7 years."

"Haha once a lovatic , always a lovatic. Can I ask you a question ?"

"Go ahead "bozo""

I smirked and said :

"When do I leave ? I mean how much of the money have I covered so far ?"

"You really hate me don't you ?"

"You hate me much more don't you ?"

"So you don't deny it. You hate me."

"You didn't deny it either. I like you. "

WHATTTTT DIIIDDD I JUSTTT SAYYYYY. After blushing and feeling butterflies in my stomach I feel as if Jason was leaning in for a kiss but Noooooo Isabelle entered. That devil.
She said :

"What's going on ?"

We didn't answer I just excused myself and went to drink nescafe.
I was somehow exhilarated and overjoyed but at the same time freaking out and afraid of that girl named Isabelle.

The next day , I notice the police in my office. I'm sure I didn't do anything against the law so I walked in confidently.

"Are you Jessy ?" , one of the cops said.

"Yeah , what's wrong. "

"We need to arrest you. "

"Whattt for whattt. "

"You stole $40 000 from the company's bank account. "

"I would never do such a thing. Someone is trying to frame me or-"

Before I could finish my sentence they took me.
Great.

When I was in jail waiting for someone to save me I notice Jason walking near me. So I screamed :

"Jason I swear I didn't do that. I would never steal. "

"What makes me sure of that ?"

"Jason after I met you all I wanted was to work in this company in order to see you daily. I would never do an act that can take my job away from me. "

"Then why did you ask me about the amount of money you still need to cover yesterday ? So that you know how much to steal ? "

"Jason don't. I didn't steal anything. "

"Your father is Drew , your actions don't surprise me. I'm letting you out because I don't have time to deal with all of that. Just know that you're fired. "

"I'm sure I didn't do anything. But you won't believe me that's normal. Just remember how much your girlfriend was jealous yesterday."

"Wth what does Isabelle have to do with all of that. You suck. "

He left me broken hearted. Why do I have to endure all this pain. I already regret blaming Isabelle because I'm not sure if she was truculent enough to do such acts.

On my way back home , my phone rings. Unknown caller. I answered. She said :

"Aww how was your day at jail bestie ? See what you get for flirting with my boyfriend ? Much love bbye. "