Chapter 56

Their hearts hammered wildly against their chest as worry built in the pit of their stomach, they could feel the aura around them shift, attaching itself to them, making connections with them, touching them, ready to throw them out once the time is up.

Their breaths hitched as their eyes fell on the glass box that held an unconscious Draupadi sleeping in it, their hearts thudded as they watched her. Her face held a serene beauty. They rushed forward, but froze as each step they took the distance just seemed to increase.

"What's happening?" Bheem questioned frustrated, "Who is there come out!" Yudhisthir shouted, he was on edge, they didn't have time for all this nonsense, he wanted to get out of here before the fifteen minutes are over. A woman's figure walked out, making them all groan, seriously they had to kill her now?

"What have you done here?! Why can't we reach her?" Arjun spat as he looked at her, she just looked at them making them glare at her, she was wasting their precious time, they tried moving forward but the same thing happened again, no matter how m...

"What have you done here?! Why can't we reach her?" Arjun spat as he looked at her, she just looked at them making them glare at her, she was wasting their precious time, they tried moving forward but the same thing happened again, no matter how much they tried they couldn't reach her. 

"What's happening?!!" Nakul shouted frustrated, "The closer you move, the far she will go." The woman whispered, her voice sounding hollow as she looked through them, like she wasn't herself, like she was talking to someone else all together. "What do you mean?" Sahadev asked as he looked at the strange woman, nothing about this place or people made any sense, always so damn complicated.

She however didn't open her mouth this time, the gears in Sahadev's mind began to turn as he looked at her, they can't go to her but she can surely come to them. "Bhraatashree she needs to come to us on her own." Sahadev said out loud making the four look at him like he too had officially lost his mind, "but how is that possible,can't you see she is unconscious?" Bheem asked pointing in the direction in which she lay, the youngest pandav moved to Nakul and took the twins aura out of his hand, "What are you doing?" He asked annoyed, "getting our Malini back." He shot back as he held the two aura balls in his hand and mumbled some words. A very old mantra that he recalled.

Panchaali twitched in the glass box making the pandavas look at her with a raised brow, she slowly got up from the box and began moving towards them, joy filled the heart of the pandavas as they watched her move towards them.

Her eyes were closed, as she moved towards them. Bheem wrapped his arm around her, once Sahadev stopped mumbling the words she fell unconscious in his arms. He pressed his lips to her forehead, as he sighed in relief finally he felt complete like his world had finally began to move on its axis again, the hollowness in his chest disappeared as he picked her delicate figure in his arms.

Yudhisthir closed his eyes and mumbled a few words, the aura around them shifted making them as they felt themselves being pulled out in various directions. . .

******

Panchaali blinked her eyes open her eyes, she felt disorganized as she looked around. She felt a soft hand caressing her head, her eyes clashed with the brown eyes, that held the ocean of worries and the sky of kindness. Her mind completely eased as she looked into those beautiful eyes, her eyes traveled to the soft smile that played on the lips of her sakha.