Chapter 60

Panchaali's hummed as her daughter looked up at her, her huge dark eyes blinking up at her innocently, making her parents heart leap at her sweetness. Bheem smiled as he looked up from his little daughter to the mother of his children, the center of their family, towards whom they all were pulled like magnets, the string that bound them all together, his love, his little angel.

The pandavas felt like they were in a trance as she hummed softly, Bheem laid his head on her shoulder as he passed Printha in Panchaali's arms, he pressed a kiss on her neck as his hand caressed the head of his daughter

The pandavas felt like they were in a trance as she hummed softly, Bheem laid his head on her shoulder as he passed Printha in Panchaali's arms, he pressed a kiss on her neck as his hand caressed the head of his daughter. Printha giggled, her parents smiled, her little smile giving them immense pleasure.

Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori

Panchaali's voice made the pandavas feel like they had lost in some other world, that oly had happiness and their sweet family. Draupadi stood up, carrying her daughter in her arms, her hand patting the head of her daughter as she began to sing her heart out to her little doll, all her love and care ready to be showered at her one precious child, that was the symbol of love of her and her husbands' love. Her eyes moved to the moon whose twilight entered their room, the soft wind blowing the curtains and her beautiful dark locks of hair as she began to sing.

Chandaniya chup jaana re
Chan bhar ko luk jaana re

Her sugary voice filled the room, the pandavas heart thudding in their chest, this was like a dream come true, they had a family now, two beautiful sons, an adorable daughter and all because of this one woman who changed their life forever. Giving them something they always craved for; a family. Otherwise what were they before they met her? They were dead to the world killed by their very own cousins, who hated them more than life, even after being the most feared warriors, the one that were destined to rule were leaving like hermits in the forests, then she came to their life, like that golden angel from the stories, where whatever that angel touched turned gold. Just like that angel, she touched them and their life was turned into a golden one. Hence the name Bheem gave her, his little angel that created this family that was no less than miracle to them, his golden girl.  

Neendiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiya meri so jaaye
Hmm...
Neendiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiya meri so jaaye
Leke godh mein sulaaun
Gaaun raat bhar sunaaun
Main lori lori
Ho main lori lori

Her words were like magic, soothing everyone. Making them forget everything,helping them forget all about the stress of life and just living this moment that was no less than a miracle to the, they watched as she moved back and forth in the room, her pace was slow, the serene calm expression on her face as she patted the head of her daughter, her love for her little could be seen through her eyes, the delicate hold she had on her child, the expression of utter peace as she held her child was just something that soothed pandavas like none other.