2.3

The premiere went really well, it was amazing to see the show all in one process. I decided to post a quick tweet about the night and then put my phone away. Everyone was pretty tired so we all went our separate ways pretty quickly. The girls took off their heels, Maddie gave Chase a quick kiss and then headed up to the apartment with Mads.

"Charlie wait--" Drew called and I made my way back down the stairs. Instead of talking I flung myself into his arms, he lifted me up and it was the best feeling in the world. He set me back down on my feet and we stood there for a while. I was waiting for him to make a move, any move.

"Alright, well night," I muttered, hoping that he would stop me again or something.

"Charlie?" Drew asked hesitantly.

I spun around quickly, my eyes wide hoping he would finally kiss me. "Yeah?"

"Night," He said bashfully and looked down at the ground.

"Night," I said sourly and walked back up the stairs. I don't know why I keep trying, it isn't that fucking hard to lean in and kiss me! Like seriously do I smell bad or something? I slammed the apartment door shut.

"Am I just not his type? What is he waiting for? I have given him so many opportunities to kiss me and nothing!" I shouted. I was beyond frustrated. "If he likes me so much why doesn't he do anything!" I mocked what the girls had told me earlier.

"Maybe he's nervous," Maddie offered, coming out of her bedroom.

"I say show him what he's missing!" Mads yelled with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"How do I do that?" I angrily opened a beer and began to chug it.

"Make him jealous," Maddie said, with an evil glint in her eye.

"I don't wanna be that girl," I rolled my eyes.

"You won't be because he isn't doing anything so it's just you moving on," Maddie explained proudly.

"True!" Mad's muffled voice called out.

"We're in LA for goodness sakes, you can find a date." Maddie offered.

"Alright bet, I know a couple guys in Miami," I could totally find a date, and look like she was enjoying herself. I did need to get over Drew and fast because I wasn't going to wait around anymore.

...

The next morning arrived and it was time for our magazine photoshoots. They decided that we were going to take pictures that matched the aesthetic of each couple, so Rudy and Mads went off with one photographer to do a beachy couple aesthetic. I thought they were pretty lucky because I love that aesthetic. Maddie and Chase were doing like opposites attract, and old love photoshoots. And then that left Drew and I, in this moment I hated that we were a couple in the show. We have a dark aesthetic because we got together in the darkness, blah blah. Honestly, I was terrified because we had the steamy enemies to lovers trope, Maddie and Chase were Romeo and Juliet, Mads and Rudy were best friends to lovers.

"Hey! Here are your Midsummer's outfits and then we'll get started. My name is Sarah, by the way! I'm an assistant here!"

"It's nice to meet you!" I called her as she disappeared to go get something. I held my dress in hand and turned to Drew. He had his matching suit in hand. In the show, Rafe and Emily were the oldest characters, so we were classy. I rolled my eyes at the strapless dress in front of me and remembered the first time Drew saw me in that dress.

...

"Holy shit Charlie," Mads said, letting out a low whistle.

"Damn, you're going to be turning heads tonight," Maddie added. My character and Rafe were 20 and decided that we needed to go to Midsummers as a pair for our part of the plan. This is where the crazy stunts started in the show, Emily and Rafe still hated each other at this point. I laughed at the girl's comments, but as I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but agree. The black strapless dress hugged each and every curve. It was a body con dress, and had a slit up the side. My hair straightened and sat tucked behind my ears, simple earrings dangled from my ears. And the red lip, powerful. I looked mature, older. This was way out of my characters zone, but I loved it. Maddie was wearing a pale pink, flowy dress. Mads was wearing a dark green shift dress, we looked amazing. There was a knock at the door, and it swung open to reveal Rudy with a cartoonish smirk.