Chapter 1 : Home

Y/N 's POV

*sigh* I am finally flying back to Japan. This week has been tiring me out! I had to accept a important business deal in London and I had to be at those boring meetings but I am back.

-VRm Vrm- 

"Miss l/n?your phone seems to be ringing ...It's your father." said my assistant  Benjiro.

"Take it" Old man wants to talk to me? . "Hey Y/n It's me your dad. Good job on that deal. The company is asking for many offers from us. " of course it was about business and money. "yea I did my job". " goodnight y/n" my father says "same to you" I cut the phone after.

"You seem tired would you want a drink ? Miss L/n?" "Umm, I would like f/d (favorite drink).Please" after saying that Benjiro went to get my drink.

With nothing to do. I thought I could watch the news. I turn on the Tv And saw

BREAKING NEWS

DEIKA CITY WAS ATTACKED ,ACCORDING TO THE WITNESSES THE CULPRITS WHO CAUSED THE TRAGEDY THAT OCCURED IN THIS ONCE-PEACEFUL TOWN WERE A GROUP OF TWENTY WHO HELD A GRUDGE AGAINST HEROES.

IT IS BELIEVED TO BE A PLANNED REBELLION .THE INSURGENTS ALLEGEDY LEAKED FAKE INFORMATION TO THE HEREOS IN ORDER TO LEAD THEM OF OWN BEFORE COMMENCING THEIR OWN ATTACK.

WITNESSING THIS SUDDEN DISASTER, THE CITIZENS OF DEIKA BANDED TOGETHER AND FOUGHT BACK.THE HEREOS ULTIMATELY JOINED AND A BATTLE ENSUED.ALTHOUGH MANY OF THE  DEIKA 'S CITIZENS FELL VICTIM TO THE ATTACK,ALL TWENTY OF THE CULPRITS WERE UTIMATELY KILLED IN THE BATTLE IN THE CONFLICT.

What? why? THE CITY IS FULL OF META LIBERATION ARMY MEMBERS !!! WHAT IS GOING ON ??!!!" Miss Your-Oh dear." said Benjiro ."I-I""I am going to call Re-destro ,I hope everyone is ok ." I press the call button.

The person  your calling  is currently unavailable .

FURTHERMORE THE  PRESIDENT  AND CEO OF DETNERAT CO.MR RIKIYA YOTSUBASHI,ALSO HAPPENED TO BE PRESENT DURING THE ATTACK. HE SUFFERED GRIEVOUS INJURIES INCLUDING TWO SEVERED LEGS,NARROWLY ESCAPING DEATH.

ALTHOUGH  SOME CRITICS HAVE REMARKED THAT UNTRAINED CIVILIANS USING THEIR QUIRKS LED TO INCREASING CASUALITIES,THE MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC IS LAUDING THE CITIZENS OF DEIKA AS HEROES.

AT THIS TIME,MANY OF THE DETAILS REMAIN UNCLEAR,AND THE INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING.

He injured both of his legs ? If they were going to do something, at least they should have informed me."Benjiro, how long till we reach japan ?''"An hour".You guys better be ready because I am going to need a long explanation for your actions.

'Time Skip'(an hour later and after landing in Japan).

"Benjiro,I want you to move all my belongings. I am going to the army's base."

"But it is dangerous ma'am. What should i say to Mr l/n?!. Someone should accompany you ! "

"No. I trusted you to keep this a secret , look I will be fine, If i am in trouble i would contact you.Okay?''

"Yes *sighing* miss , please be safe" said him

'Time skip again'(Reaching the army basement).

As I enter the huge hall filled with members and a giant? . I felt something was different.I look up on the stage and I saw Re-Destro , Trumpet And Him.

------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 1------------------------------------------------------