03

I woke up in 5 in the morning. I took a shower and wore my pink sports bra and black yoga pants. I went to the neighbors home, fetching the siberian husky I need to walk. Plugging the earphones in my ears, I started to jog on the sidewalk, getting the dog to run as well.

Passing the director's home, my body hair stood up. Goosebumps. I can't get my mind off the tape. I stopped at a bench and sits. I gave the husky water to drink. I closed my eyes for a bit, breathing it all out. Erase , erase , erase. Oh please take away those pictures. I opened my eyes and I almost screamed.

" Hey Medea! how are you? " Oh fuck..Alana. What the heck.. I really don't want to face her yet.

I tried to play it cool. I wish I wouldn't sound awkward. " Hi Alana, I'm good, you? " I smiled at her. Good, Medea, just keep it cool.

" Well, My boss is looking for a box and I wanted to help him that's why I took a jog for today. " She smiled as she sit beside me.

" Wait, have you seen it? the box have a number 16 on it with a big red X mark on it" I panicked inside. try to keep it cool. what would I say. will I tell her the truth or not. But if I gave it to her, she might suspect a thing. But if I lied, she will know. I'm bad at lying.

"Well, no, I haven't seen one, I'll tell you if I see it " Lies, lies, lies. please don't suspect a thing. please.

" Oh okay thank you, and Medea, if you see it. Don't open it. It's a bit confidential " She stood up and went back, waving goodbye to me. I sighed in relief.

I looked at the husky who's sitting on the floor. " Let's go Alpha, one more round " I stood up, holding it's leash and run for a good few meters. When I reached the neighbor's house, I dropped Alpha back and jogged to my house.

I then noticed two men with Alana at the porch of their house. A muscular white man and a tall tan guy. The white man looked at me, locking his eyes at my figure then said something to Alana. Alana then looked over me and gave me a wave. I smiled back and went to my house.

"Medea! could you come over please! " Alana shouted. uh-oh... I turned around, heading to the home in front of mine.

" Yes, may I help you? " I smiled at them.

"Well, I just want to introduce you to my friends." She said.

The tan guy stepped forward. " Hello, I'm Jordan , nice to meet you Medea " he shook my hand with a firm grip and I gave him a smile. The white guy then stepped in front of me. His lustful looks and lingering eyes is very dominant to me. " Hey , I'm Taylor" I put out my hand for him to shake. " Medea" , he took my hand and kissed the back of my palm, sending chills down my spine.

" Good, you know them already, they'll be here for a few days. So, it will be great if you guys are friends" Alana said.

Jordan then whispered something to Alana, but I heard it clearly. " Does she know?" Alana turned back to her, giving a look to him. "Uhm, excuse me and Jordan for a while, Taylor, talk to her. TALK only" Alana then pulled Jordan inside, leaving me and Taylor outside.

" So, what do you do for a living? " He asked me, sitting on the stairs, I sat beside him but distancing myself to him.

" Well, I don't have a permanent job, I do part times most of the time." I told him.

" What kind of jobs in particular. "

" Well, I babysit sometimes, Sometimes, my friend takes me to photoshoots. I model. but my profession is photography. I direct videos for fun." I told him and he nodded " What about you?" I asked him. " Well, I'm a bartender. I work in clubs. but I took part time jobs as well. Like Alana, I'm sort of an actor" oh...he's like her.

" What kind of actor?" I asked. of course I know. He's a porn star.

" sort of an entertainment actor" Porn is entertainment.. of course, people are dirty.

A few more interrogations was done but this one question shocked me.

" What would you prefer. be a porn star or a nude model?" I swear, he's looking at me, hungrily.

"Nude model." I answered, too quickly.

" Why? , I would be a porn star you know, big money for just one video." He said. I know he's trying to convince me.

" Yes I know, but I respect myself too much" I told him, straining my eyes to look at him. Alana then went out, with Jordan.

" So, what happened, is everything fine?" She asked. Eyeing Taylor.

" Yes, we just get to know each other. and yeah, I need to go" I stood up.

" Well, it's nice to meet you Medea. Catch you on the homeowners meeting" I want back to my house. What homeowners meeting?

I stepped on my porch and noticed the sticker on my door. Homeowners meeting. Tomorrow. Ha, Can't wait to meet the director. not