04

I sat on my desk, staring at the box in front of me. what am I supposed to do with this? I can't sell this because I'm sure they need it. I can't dispose it because they will find out. I can't burn them because that ain't mine. I sighed and looked over the window beside the desk. I noticed a man walking back and forth with his phone on his ear.

I've never seen him here in the neighborhood before.I watched him and admire of his features. His god-like long sleek black hair that ends on his shoulders makes him look heavenly. His face structure is perfection. Tattoos on his arm making him lustful. And his eyes, those hazel eyes that looks into your soul.

Wait, he's looking at me. He dropped the phone call and closed the window. Oh fuck, I hope that he didn't see the box. I just can't believe that he's one of them. He's a porn actor.

ALANA'S POV

I sat with Jordan on the couch. This can't be happening. Once that our videos go public, we're doomed.

"What are we going to tell the director?" Jordan asked with worry.

"He should not know, we're dead if he knows" Taylor said, drinking from his glass full of beer.

"But we can't hide it for too long, he'll found out" I said. But that's when the Director came in.

"Why is the box with her?" Shit. "Answer me!" he shouted.

"The delivery man had it wrong." Taylor said.

"We got to do something" He said.

"A-are we going to murder the person again?" I stuttered.

"Director, we can't keep doing this. Sooner or later, the public will find out" Jordan said. He then looked at us.

"Who said that we're gonna murder her?" he smirked.

"What are you planning to do?" Taylor asked.

"It's time for me to do the move." With that, he left the room.

I'm getting worried. How and why did he become like this. He is very different now. I'm getting worried with Director Zayn.

I'm getting worried of my brother