05

This past few weeks, I'm getting tempted to open the box and watch the tapes. I never been this perverted but some days, I'm getting sexually frustrated. I watched another video, this one is with two girls. I got bored easily so I got the tape back in the box. I checked another tape. One caught my eye, Director's Cut. I got curious. I debated if I should play it or not. But my sexually frustrated self won. I put the tape on and I sitted on my couch. With my surprise, It's the mystery guy I saw the other day.

I watched as he pumped his own length, giving it a little squeeze everytime it's getting near the head. This mystery guy is surely attractive. His moans, getting me wetter and wetter as it goes louder. I slid my hand in my skirt and pleasure myself through my knickers. As he growls, i lost it and slipped my hands in my knickers, pumping my finger inside of me. I can't help but imagine him, fucking me senselessly. I took of my thong and let my finger graze to my clitoris and rub a little. His moans got louder, making me pump fingers in me. I kept the fast pace until a knock on the door sounded the entire room. I immediately hid the tapes under the couch and wore my thong fastly. I fixed myself and cleanse my hands with water. Another knock erupted and i successfully managed to open the door.

"Yes,may I help you?" I kept my eyes at the floor.

"Yes, well I'm just wondering if you saw a box full of tapes, I kind of lost it and thought that maybe it was sent to you by mistake" The familiar voice. I looked at the enormous guy who's standing in front of me.

"Well uhm.."

"There it is" he pointed under the couch. He entered the place and got the box.

"You can go out now" I looked down, knowing my face is flushed. He walked past me but at the edge of my eyes, i swear, i saw him smirking. I followed his lead to the door and was about to close it but he turned to face me. He slipped his arm on my waist while holding the box on the other hand, getting his face close to mine. He whispered to me.

"I know what you're doing love, Don't try to hide it." I flushed in a dark shade of red. He pressed his lips on my ear and left me hanging with the words "I'll be back Medea"

He released me and left me standing, trying to analyze what just happened